Upset

Steve harrington

———————————

Me and billy are cuddling on the settee watching some films. I'm not even concentrating on the film, after everything that happens before I just can't focus on it. My mind keeps wondering to before. How they started freaking out, how they looked so shocked and betrayed when billy came over and comforted me and how Nancy looked I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the way she looked at me. I feel tears start to fall, I try and stop them but they just keep on coming. I'm led on top of billy with my head resting sideways on his chest facing the tv, so my tears soak through his shirt.

Now billy gonna think I'm weak and pathetic. He won't want to be with me after this, he hasn't even been my boyfriend for that long. I'm lost in thoughts of billy breaking up with me cause I'm crying, that I didn't notice him start speaking to me. "Princess?" Billy said. I snap out of it and look at him, I see so much concern in his eyes it nearly kills me. He pauses the movie, sits up a bit and wipes away my tears for the third time today. He sits me up abit too so that I'm straddling him ( not in a sexual way. Yeah I know what you're thinking and you all need Jesus) "what's wring baby?" He asks me, he's running his hand through my hair. "I'm just upset, cause they're all gonna hate me." I said, Crying even more now. 

"No they're not. No one can hate you." He said, pulling me close to him. He started running his finger gently up and down my back, it so soothing I slowly calm down. "So your not gonna break up with me?" I ask him, as I slowly start falling asleep. I think I've tired myself out. "No. Why would I break up with you?" He askd me. " cause I'm crying and that's weak and pathetic." I said back. I don't know if he replied to me cause I just fell asleep after I said that. 

"Babe. Babe. Princess." I hear billy waking me up. "What" I get mangage to get out. "I need you to get up off me. No offence." He said, giving my shoulders a bit of a push. I lift my head up and  look at him. "Why what's wrong?" I ask starting to panic that he might leave. He gives me a look, like he doesn't want to tell me. "It's just you started to move around a lot in your sleep and you feel asleep like that." He said motioning to how I'm sat on him. "Yes?....." I said. Not realising what he's getting at. " well you're kinda causing a problem for me. So unless you want me to get your pretty little ass fucked, I suggest you get off." He said looking right in my eyes, with so much confidence. "Well maybe I want you too." I said grinding down on him and biting my lip. He let out a little pant. It is kinda sexy. " I'm warning you now princess." He said, as he gripped onto my hips. "Well I'm not scared by your little warnings." I said grinding down on him again. He flipped us over so he was now on top. He press his crotch onto mine, making me let out a little moan. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into, princess." He said looking at me with so much lust. "Show me then." I said snatching are lips together.

——————————

So I'm gonna be evil and leave it here. Let me know what you guys think about this chapter. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

Also has anyone watched "call me by your name" is so let me know what you think about it.

Lots of love

From the author <3