Chapter 18: Maybe It Was Me

There has been a photo of Jimin going around with him at the beach with the famous model Lee Young-Soo. No one can confirm that it's actually the photographer but with investigation they'll be able to tell whose the other guy. The picture was taken from afar its blurry to tell who the other person is but they clearly see Young-Soo leaning in to kiss the other male.

It's been two days since the photo been leaked even though the event happened weeks ago. Jimin didn't get why the person waited that long to post the photos. He figured since today was one of the biggest award shows in Korea they wanted to create buzz because both Jimin and Young-Soo will be attending. Yoongi doesn't know anything about the photo. He doesn't use social media unless he's promoting a new song or collaboration.

Jimin didn't want to tell his husband about the rumor because they were true. Yoongi's going to find out today anyway, why bother.

Yoongi paced back and forth in the room. Whenever its award season he always has a hard time finding the perfect clothing. He would call his stylist over but he didn't want to bother them since he's not the only artist they're working with tonight.

"Babe remember the outfit that Gucci sent you last month for your birthday" Jimin put his favorite Rolex watch on his wrist.

"Do you think I should wear that" Yoongi went to the closet searching for it.

"You should but if you don't want to I'll just call your stylist over" Jimin left to go dress Yumin.

As soon as their limo door was open a bunch of reporters surrounded their car asking questions.

Reporter 1: Is it true that your husband is seeing the famous model Lee Young-Soo?

Reporter 2: Mr min are you getting a divorce due to Jimin affair?

Reporter 3: What do you think of Lee Young- Soo?

Reporter 4: Will Yumin become a idol trainee in the future?

Yoongi closed his eyes to try and catch his breath. All these questions were being asked, him not having time to answer. One question in particular struck out to him " Are you getting a divorce because of Jimin affair." They tried to push through the crowds of reporters but they didn't budge.

Yoongi decided to answer some of the questions. " I will not put my daughter in the entertainment industry. I'm not quite sure who Lee Young-Soo is and I am not getting a divorce."

When the reporters finally make way for them to enter the red carpet one reporter call his name out loud.

"Yes" Yoongi asked holding his Daughter hand tightly.

"You haven't clarified one question" The reporter kept flashing his camera light at Yoongi face.

Yoongi winced his eyes from the lighting " What was the question?"

"Is it really Jimin in that picture with Lee Young-Soo and if it is what do you plan to do about it?"

Yoongi scrunched his face in confusion. He looked at Jimin who stayed quiet and looked down at the floor. He didn't know where this question was coming from and he don't know who this person they kept mentioning. He moved closer to Jimin "What are they talking about and what picture" Yoongi whisper yell. They probably look dumbfounded at the red carpet whispering to each other. "I don't know " Jimin said.

Yoongi looked straight at the camera " My husband isn't having an affair with whoever this Lee Young-Soo is. You're probably mistaken him for someone else" He bowed down to the reporter walking away.

The show was boring they always come to these award show and it was alway the same. One thing that was special about it was that it's Yumin first time making an appearance at the red carpet. They never fully showed her face to the public. The parents decided it was time she was put in the spotlight even though she's so young and in the next coming months they'll have hundreds of calls, emails, asking if she's interested in modeling or a IDOL career.

"I'm going to go the bathroom " Jimin said to Yoongi sneaking away making sure no cameras pointing in his direction.

He came out the bathroom stall after doing his business. "You look stunning tonight" He was met with a familiar lip crashing to his.

The kiss lasted a few seconds "Thank you" Jimin reply.

Young-Soo looked so handsome. He dressed up really nice Jimin couldn't help but undress the man with his eyes. The man notice the look Jimin was giving him " You know where I live if you ever want to do it" He pecked Jimin lips.

It was hard for Jimin to keep his eyes off Young-Soo that night.

...

Jimin came to his senses to tell Yoongi the truth before its confirmed that it was him in the photo. If he wanted to be forgiven then he would have to do more than just talk. He dressed up in a very sexual maid outfit. The dress was short going up mid thigh with some high stockings. It was a see-though outfit so Yoongi wouldn't be able to concentrate when he tells him that he did indeed spend time with that man at the beach.

He knocked on Yoongi in-home office studio. He could just open the door but he wanted Yoongi to see him posing in front of the door.

Yoongi open the door " Damn baby you look" He bit his bottom lip not finishing his sentence.

Jimin walked in pushing Yoongi to the chair and sitting right on top of his member.

"Babe I have something to tell you" Jimin put his hand around Yoongi neck.

Yoongi nodded though his mind was elsewhere.

Jimin got Yoongi phone from his pocket and search up the picture that was blowing up on Twitter. He showed it to the male " I did go to the beach and it was me in the photo with Young-Soo but I met him there I didn't know he was going to be there" He lied.

It took Yoongi a moment to understand what Jimin was trying to say. "You're telling me that I looked like a fool on national tv, knowing damn well that it was you in the photo."

Jimin grinds on Yoongi " I didn't mean to, I just didn't know how to tell you in front of those reporters but I promise you that nothing happen on that beach. Me and that guy did nothing but talk and share a few laugh" He lied again.

"If you say nothing happen then I have no choice but to believe you" Yoongi starts to suck on the side of Jimin neck.

Whether it was the lust in his eyes or him having too much faith in Jimin he would sure regret not questioning the younger further.