Chapter 27: Left Or Right

"How was your day" Yoongi voice rang over the FaceTime call.

"You'll never guess what happened" Jimin begin to explain "So today the director told everyone to take a break and me being new to all this working dynamic I was just looking at the photos I have taken and out of no where, I saw Will Smith. FREAKING WILL SMITH was standing right before my eyes trying to give me a handshake. I was so starstruck I just stood there frozen" Jimin laughed at his own humiliation.

"Aww my poor baby but please tell me you gave the man a handshake" Yoongi said concerned.

"Of course, I mean after a whole minute of standing there dumbfounded I eventually came back to my senses and shake his hand. Babe it was like meeting your all time favorite kpop boyband, In my case I was meeting my celebrity crush" Jimin giggled.

"I'm glad you got to meet him" Yoongi moved away from the laptop camera view trying to grab his chopsticks. Jimin found it weird how he kept a bunch of chopsticks in his studio for when he would eat there.

"Enough about me, How's your day going" Jimin asked genuinely wanting to know.

"Well it started out great then turn to a misfortune" Yoongi grumbled munching on his food.

"Don't tell me you locked your keys inside the car again" Jimin snickered.

"I wish that was the case but no. It wasn't even me this time. Me and Namjoon been working on this new beat for a month now and when it was finally completed Namjoon forgot to save the final version on his computer so now we have no beat meaning I can't record with the new artist we were partnered with" Yoongi said sounding upset about the situation.

"Can't you just make a new one" Jimin stated, shifting his position on the bed.

" I can make a new one. You don't understand babe this beat was everything the title track needed in the album but now we'll have to delay the artist comeback for a month until we can create a new beat that suits the album" Yoongi angrily stuffed a spoonful of noodles in his mouth.

"You'll make one better than the last. You always do" Jimin said going back to his phone reading emails he's been getting about new projects.

There was a comfortable silent between them. The kind of silent where both of you not saying anything to each other but you can feel the other presence even though it's just a FaceTime call.

The peaceful silent vanished when Yoongi looked at his laptop and saw Jimin having a conversation with someone he couldn't quite see in the background. He tried to read Jimin lips to see what was being said nevertheless he couldn't since the younger had put himself on mute. This went on for a while until the person shadow could no longer be seen from the background.

"Who was that you were talking to" Yoongi asked abruptly.

Jimin scratched the back of his head " Just room service I was telling the person what I wanted."

"Don't they have IPad in the hotel room to order exactly what you want, then they bring it" Yoongi said with a mouthful.

"They do but I had changed my mind about something so I told them I wanted something else" Jimin reassured.

"Oh" Yoongi mumbled, slowly looking down and taking another bite out his food.

"Where's my baby" Jimin asked since he didn't see Yumin walked in not even once.