Chapter 49: Life Goes On

Jimin eyelashes bats rapidly as he opened them. His mind has not yet registered his surroundings. He looks around the room and sees Yoongi sleeping on the sofa and Mrs Min next to him. He looked down at his clothing noticing he was wearing a white hospital gown. He frowned for a second not sure why he would be in a hospital.

The last thing he remembered was going outside waiting for Yoongi to get out the shower and everything else was a blur to him. He didn't understand how he goes from being at home to waking up in a hospital bed.

"Mr park Min how do you feel?"

Jimin tilts his head to see a short brown hair lady shining a flashlight into his eyes. He whence at the light as the lady shine it from one eye to another.

"What am I doing here" He groaned his voice sounding a bit raspy, still not sure of what has taken place.

"You fell down and your husband over there" She pointed to Yoongi that was sleeping on the sofa "He hurried you to the hospital."

"Why did I fall" He ask concerned.

" Your doctor will go over everything with you" The nurse exist the room after giving Jimin a check up.

Yoongi on the other hand was just waking up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand feeling a bit thirsty after his sleep. He got up to exist the room to get water when jimin voice stop him at his track.

"Yoongi" Jimin said as he adjusted his position on the small bed.

Yoongi turned around rushing by Jimin bedside happy to see him awake. "How are you feeling" Yoongi asked his eyes widen as he placed a hand over jimins forehead.

Jimin looked around still trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings "Why am I here? He gently remove Yoongis' hand from his forehead.

"I found you laying on the ground not breathing and I had rush you to the hospital" Yoongi smiled all his worried slowly vanishing the more he stared at the younger.

"Is my baby okay" Jimin placed a hand on his stomach.

"They are both fine" Yoongi laughed a little knowing jimin would be confused by his sentence.

"Both" Jimin arched his eyebrows not sure if Yoongi was playing a trick on him.

"We had twins" He kissed jimins' hands squeezing them also.

"Twins" Jimin repeated a bit surprise.

As Jimin confusion took over he opened his mouth to ask more questions doctor Gwan enters the room holding several papers in his hands.

"How are you feeling Mr Park Min" He pulled a chair next to Jimin bedside.

"I have a headache and my chest is really sore other than that I'm feeling great" Jimin smiled cheekily.

"I'm happy to hear that" Docter Gwan looked for the paper he needed.

Docter Gwan explain to Jimin everything that had taken place in the course of two days. He mention the reason to Jimin falling, having twins, and precautions he should be taking from now on. Docter Gwan also warned jimin about the dangers he could be putting himself in if he ever tried for another child.

"Did I make everything clear" Docter Gwan stood up pushing the chair back to its original place.

Jimin nodded his head still thinking about everything they went over.

"Do you have any questions for me" Docter Gwan walk around Jimin looking at his heart rate on the machine.

"When can I see my babies" Jimin had a very big smile on his face ready to meet both of the babies.