Please Read

I've decided to unpublished my book so I can go back and fix many mistakes I've made. For example Yoongi and Jimin being married for five years and their daughter being five years old. That's doesn't make sense so I'll try to find a more reasonable year they've been together like 8 years because that would make sense but I don't know. I just have a lot of mistakes to correct and by the time I republish it they'll be new chapters to read. I don't like that the years don't add up so I'll try to rewrite it the best I can without changing too much details. I hope you guys continue to read the story when it's published again.

Update

I've edited most chapters and there's no need to go back and reread because I didn't change anything much except Yoongi and Jimin been together for 8 years and their daughter is 4 years old.
Yoongi and Jimin met when Jimin was about 20 years old and Yoongi was 22. With the recent chapter called "chapter 38: Pity Party" Jimin is turning 28 years old. So for the most book he's 27 until chapter 38. I really hope you guys continue to read this book because it's coming to an end pretty soon. Please like and comment because it means a lot knowing what you readers think of certain things that happens in the story. I will be updating pretty soon but I'm in the process of writing a few more chapters.