Chapter 29: Unofficial date

Jimin woke up feeling rested and refreshed. Today was the only day off he had while working on his project abroad. As he slowly got up from his sleeping position, he was faced with a beautiful man sleeping peacefully next to him. The man bare chest seems inviting to snuggle to. Jimin watched intently as the man chest rise and fall as he took slow breaths. His lips glistening from the sunlight that was shining from the hotel window. His pink glossy lips looks so tempting to kiss. Jimin had kiss this man a dozen times yet he couldn't get enough of his touch, his taste, his warm smile that seems to always made his day better. There was something about Young-Soo that left him dazed and confused.

"What are you staring at" Young-Soo said as more of a statement.

Jimin snapped out his dazed when the question was directed towards him.

He blushed shyly looking away " I wouldn't have looked if I knew you were awake" He said more to himself.

"It's fine to stare babe" Young-Soo remarked throwing his arms around the younger as he kiss his cheeks gently. They stayed like that for a few minutes both of them admiring each other with their eyes until Young-Soo decided to get up to make coffee.

Jimin also got up to follow the older around the hotel suite. He was thankful that he didn't just rent out a usual hotel that came with just the room and a small bathroom. Instead he rent out a hotel suite that came with a small kitchen and everything else you would expect in a suite.

He sat down as he watched Young-Soo made both of them a cup of black coffee. When the older was finish preparing the coffee he hand one cup to Jimin which he gracefully took a sip from immediately. Jimin wasn't sure of when he became a caffein addict, nowadays he can't start his day without having a cup of coffee in his system.

They both sat peacefully enjoying their coffee with no words being exchange. Jimin thought of this moment as being one of the scene from his favorite movie he had watched. It's the scene where two of the characters sat in utter silence. He wasn't one to fantasize over romance movies but he couldn't help to think that this moment felt like one.

"What's on your mind" The man interrupted his thoughts.

"Nothing really " He took a sip from his steamy coffee " I was just lost in thoughts" Jimin chucked softly before letting out a long awaited sighs.

" I want to take you somewhere" Young-Soo said.

"Where do you want to take me" Jimin asked sounding curious.

"It's a secret although I've never been there myself I've heard that the view is breathtaking, just like you" He leaned against the table to close the distance between them stealing a kiss from Jimin.

Jimin smiled widely" How are you supposed to take me somewhere you've never been yourself."

" I know where it's located, I just want my first time going there to be with you" They look at each other in the eyes for quite some time neither of them breaking the eye contact. Jimin stared at the man hazel eyes and for a second he found himself lost in the man sight. He was mesmerized by Young-Soo beauty. Everything about the man moved him. Jimin couldn't tell if his feeling for the man was love or lust whatever it was he couldn't describe his attraction to the man even if he tried.

"Just don't get us lost" Jimin said breaking the eye contact as he took a final gulp of his coffee.

"I'm going to take a shower" Jimin stood up from his previous position.

"Can I join you" Young-Soo shouted even from their small distance.

"You stayed over last night that's all I can offer" Jimin joked.