(4) Date Night

I woke up in my bed alone. I got out to see my parents car gone, and the sun was starting to set. I waddled my way down the steps to hear people shouting and laughing from down one of the halls. I waddled down to the end and opened the door. All four of the boys were playing Mario Cart, not even noticing me. I waddled over to the side near Liam since he was the closest. I walked up behind him just as the round ended. Louis yelling in triumph and the other three complaining. I looked down at him. "Li, Li"

He looked at me, "Oh hi baby boy, did we wake you? I'm sorry."

He put his arms up. I went around the chair and crawled into his lap, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, laying his chin on my head. A new round started and they kept playing. I picked at the hem of Liam's shirt. He kissed my forehead. "You ready for dinner baby?"

"Ya"

He looked at Louis and he walked out. Niall smiled at us, then scooted over so his back was between Liam's legs, with his head against my thigh. I leaned my hand down in his hair, playing with it. Louis came back in and looked at me. "20 minutes baby, dinners almost ready"

"M'kay"

I laid my head back down and waited. A bell went off and Niall jumped up excitedly. "Yes, food!"

Liam let out a chuckle at him. "Ok, lets go eat before Niall loses himself in the food"

I stood up and they led me to the dining room. It was a huge table, but all five plates were down at one end. Louis sat down at the head of the table. The other three sat down. I sat in the last open seat. A young looking lady brought a tray out and put one on each of our plates, taking the lid off to show spaghetti and meatballs. I picked up my fork, ready to eat when Niall stopped me, leaning over. "I know your hungry, I am too. But we have to wait for Louis to eat first, before we can."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I put my head down looking at my lap. Louis reached down and touched my arm. "It's ok love, you know now."

He picked his fork up and began to eat. Then the other three began to eat too. I picked up my fork and ate slowly, especially compared to Niall, then once I was done, I waited on the rest of them. Louis looked at me, "Do you want more love?"

"No, I'm good."

Once dinner was done, we went and watched a movie on the couch. They all sat down on the couch, then I laid across all of them with my head in Zayn's lap. He massaged my scalp and played with my curls. I guess I fell asleep, because I woke up to someone touching my cheek. I jumped some and opened my eyes to see Liam. "Oh, it's ok love. Sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to give you a good night kiss before I went to bed. "

"M'kay Li li"

I leaned up and kissed me. He tucked my blankets up against me tighter. He looked at me, "Want the lights off?"

"Ya, that's fine. Thank you"

"Anything for you my love"

He turned the lights off, then walked out. I closed my eyes and drifted off. 

I woke up startled to thunder crashing. I jumped up scared and began to start crying. I grabbed my teddy bear, holding it. But it didn't see to be helping at all. Another crash came scaring me more. I grabbed my blanket, wrapping it around me, then hopping out of bed with my bear still tightly against me. I walked down the hall to the the very last door. I slowly cracked it open, hoping which ever boy it was, wouldn't be mad at me..

I crept over and saw it was Louis, which made sense since this room seemed to be the biggest out of all of our bed rooms. He had his blankets at his waist, without a t-shirt on. He looked so peaceful, I didn't wanna bother him.. I lightly tapped his shoulder. "Louis..."