(33) Babies!!

*Harry's pov* 6 Months Later*

I smiled, as Liam helped me up the steps. The rest of the boys were behind me making sure I didn't fall. We got to the floor and I stopped, taking a breath. Zayn touched my back, rubbing circles, "you alright love?"

"Ya, the babies are just putting a strain on me alot today. Lets go see the rooms"

I stood back up, leaning into his side. He pecked my temple, then we began down the hallway. We got to the first door, it was white and pink for our baby girl. There was a spot for her name, but we hadn't fully decided yet. I smiled as Louis turned the knob. He opened the door, letting me walk in. 

It looked absolutely amazing

It looked absolutely amazing. I walked in touching the dresser, looking at all the cute stuffys on it. Zayns are wrapped around my waist. "Once we've got her name figured out, I'm gonna put it above her crib, same with our little boy"

"I love it! Thank you so much boys. "

They all wrapped around me, hugging and kissing my head. I giggled, smiling at them. "Why don't we go see your baby boys room now"

Liam and Niall grabbed my hands, holding them. Zayn led us across the hall, the door door was white with a blue strip. He opened the door, walking in and out of my way. It looked just as amazing as our little girls. 

I walked over looking at everything

I walked over looking at everything. Just as I got to the crib, I got a pain in my stomach. I gripped the side of the crib, grabbing my stomach with my other hand. All four boys ran over to me, Louis touched my back. "Haz? Are you alright?"

I shakily tried to stand up. "Ya im-"

I looked down, feeling my pants get wet. "Shit Harry. Zayn go get the bag from the girls room. Niall grabbed the one by the door. Liam go get Harry a towel. Baby, I've got to get you to the car."

"Lou, they're coming. "

"I know baby, just stay calm. "

He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up bridal style. I gripped his neck. All three boys joined back in. "Go start the car Liam put the towel on the front seat please"