CHAPTER 3- INTERNATIONALS

JENNIE’S POV

My parents along with my friends and their parents go to the national classic music annual competition we have to be here because our families are the sponsors of this event.

We have the seat in front of the stage it’s good I wish I can see pranpriya play.

Chayoungie can also play piano and any other instruments but she didn’t play the music like pranpriya she’s playing with a lot of other instruments she is learning music with a band.

There’s a song in their music unlike pranpriya who played music alone.

Kinda sucks maybe that’s why pranpriya is always shy.

“WE ARE HERE TO WITNESS THE WORLDWIDE ANNUAL CLASSIC MUSIC COMPETITION JUNIOR EDITIONS  FOR THIS DAY.

WE HAVE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES BUT ONLY ONE IN EACH CATEGORY WILL WIN THE GOLD AND BRING PRIDE TO THEIR COUNTRY.

I’M HENRY LAU FORMER VIOLINIST AND ARTIST THE ANNOUNCER FOR THIS EVENT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU HERE, ENJOY THE COMPETITION AND HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

FOR THE FIRST CATEGORY WE HAD ORCHESTRA, VIOLIN WITH ACCOMPANIST CATEGORY, AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THE SOLO PIANO.

THE AGE OF THE PARTICIPANTS ARE FROM 5 TO 12 YEARS OLD FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES."

“HAAAAAAAHHHMM” jisoo yawned because this genre is really makes her sleepy and she’s not interested because she only played drums.

The bass effect makes her energized but these elegant music that classical music brings is too boring for her.

“chayoungie jisoo fell asleep” we laughed silently while taking pics of her while sleeping

Fast forward skipping orchestra and violinist with accompaniment

“FOR THE LAST CATEGORY WE HAVE THE SOLO PIANO LET US HEAR A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR KOREA’S REPRESENTATIVE KAI” everyone clap their hands make’s jisoo wake up immediately we laughed from her reaction but it already fades when Kim Jongin played.

He’s not good we study from the same academic school, but he's in the same music school program as chaeyoung and jisoo i heard he is boastful and he’s a show off I hate him.

If only my cousin Kim Taehyung didn’t choose to be accompanist of his crush Irene unnie Korea might probably win a gold from solo piano.

But kai? I swear to god he’s annoying and he doesn’t follow notes for a show off he only looks great because of facial expressions.

he played what Pran played in the party, I can hear the music clear in pranpriya’s playing but when jongin played it it sounds so different and annoying. I’m glad he’s finished already.

I sighed in relief

“Jennie unnie he sounds like sea cucumber it’s unpleasant to hear” chaeyoung said while covering her ears

I laughed at her reaction because I feel her.

“for chicken’s sake what was that? Was the piece suppose to sound like that?” jisoo look at us with confused look.

“you’ll know if you heard pranpriya from the party few days ago” I said proudly.
they all nod as is if they relate from my statement.

Other contestant plays so well especially japan, what I saw from anime is what I here back there even from other categories

“THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST WE HAVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM THAILAND PRANPRIYA MANOBAN”
My eyes open wide because of shock my dad look at me as well as jisoo and chaeyoung.