CHAPTER 16- SWEAT

It's already semester break everyone has different plans for this golden weeks of no schedule for school and club activities.

Every student for sure is doing a lot of things to enjoy this season of school year but not Jennie, for the past 4 days of school break she's doing literally nothing she didn't practice playing violin with Taehyung or even by herself.

She didn't do anything she's just laying in her bed, binge watch Netflix with Kuma sometimes Lisa is joining her at night after her practice or plans.

However, her parents only see her when eating breakfast and dinner after that she'll go upstairs and lock herself in her room.

She's not opening her phone to check messages or social media she just sleep, eat, shower, watch repeat.

everyone seems worried about her but when they see her she's fine.

Jisoo seems so woried because even Lisa can't do anything about it when she heard Jennie's hibernation state.

One day Jisoo called the residence phone so that they can wake Jennie up in case she's sleeping like hell for the past few days

*Kim(s) are eating breakfast*

*Telephone rings* 

*the maid picks up*

*everyone is listening*

Maid: hello this is kim's residence... May i know your name and who are you referring to?

Jisoo: Kim Jennie please, this is Kim Jisoo 

Maid: Oh wait for a moment please

*holds the mouthpiece*

Maid: Jennie this call is for you from your cousin

Jennie: Okay *was about to get up*

Mrs. Kim: No later, I'll talk to her first.

Jennie: But... mommy....

Mr. Kim: Let your mom... she missed her favorite niece 

Jennie: She's the only niece mommy had

Mr. Kim: Exactly

Lisa: *chuckles then continue eating*

*meanwhile the conversation between Mrs. Kim and Jisoo*

Mrs. Kim: Jisoo-yah good day why did you call in the residence line instead of Jennie's phone?

Jisoo: About that auntie. She's not checking my messages, even chaeyoung's.

we asked Lisa if she's still alive we're glad to hear that she is.

However, auntie what is happening to her? we didn't see her lately.

Lisa is living with her in the same roof but we still see her.

Taehyung Oppa is her accompanist but i never see them practicing together is she practicing by herself?

Did she have upcoming competition? What is happening to her? I might lose my nuts if she's here in korea but i can't see her.

Mrs. Kim: HAHAHAHA Jisoo-yah calm down.

Even us don't know what to do with Jennie, but i noticed she's starting to be weak.