CHAPTER 34- DOUBLE NATIONALS

It is the time again to compete for nationals.

The archery will go first this week and it'll be hosted in Brazil. They flew there and spend days because of the competition.

Jennie being a rich shit ditch her practices and go overseas with Lisa.

Her parents agree with it because her accompanist is Lisa and it'll be worthless to practice alone because her accompanist is busy on sports.

Jennie booked a separate hotel room with Lisa even there's a reserved room for athletes.

Lisa is training well from 8 am until 6pm and Jennie is bored waiting for her so sometimes she's going in their practice sessions taking care of Lisa.

Hee-chul: owww what a good soon to be Wife you had here manobal. I wish momo did the same too :<

Momo slapped her with a towel and everyone burst into laughter.

Then after the competition
Lisa and Momo gained gold for korea because jungkook and Hee-chul didn't played this year. Jackson gained Silver while BamBam gained bronze

It is now time for the orchestral nationals As for Lisa it is her first time to be an accompanist of a violin. Gladly it is Jennie. She's shaking because of nervousness. Jennie noticed it.

Jennie: Hun... calm down

Jennie repeated it for many times but Lisa is still in her own thoughts. Jennie get mad and headbutted lisa.

Jennie: if you'll continue that shit I'll punish you honey...

Lisa: It is j-just

Jennie: I'm not accepting any reason. We work so hard for this i'm not allowing you to ruin it because of nervousness... calm down honey.

Jennie kissed Lisa passionately and only stopped when Nayeon, kai and Jeongyeon called them

"Guys-" Jungyeon was shocked because of what she saw

"Okay we'll just... turn around pretend it didn't happened. Maybe it's their way to loose the nervousness" Nayeon utters

"It's normal... they are destined to be married with each other you know hehehe" kai shyly said and scratched his nape.

Jennie and Lisa is only watching their embarassment of what they saw.

"You're on que so... standby i guess i got you covered" Kai winked at Lisa

Jennie is confused and as possessive girlfriend she frowned and faced her girlfriend.

Jennie: what was that manoban??? We're you cheating on me??? I didn't know you're into asshole...

Lisa: did you just call yourself an asshole??? Honey that's not it. Kai and i were just in good terms already we chatted a little bit and find the truth. Gonna tell you that later after we won.

The orchestral went well Taehyung represented as Soloist gained a Gold, this time Jennie and Lisa gained a silver because a Japanese soloist before Kosei Arima played also as asaccompanist makes Lisa shocked because they leave the same industry before.

The orchestral that played Liz and the Bluebird is the highlight of the event and it won gold.

Sana is gaining popularity because of her Solo part in the 4th movement as well as the exchange and blending of the harmonies between other instruments especially the flute.

Kai: Hey Lis thanks for that tips kinda helps a lot. We should compete with each others for divisions next time...

Lisa: always welcome and yeah for sure always ready to beat you anytime