CHAPTER 6- She got u mesmerized while i died (jungkook's special chapter)

Jungkook's POV

You might wonder why i have POV here when i'm not mentioned in previous chapters.

Let ne introduce myself I'm jeon jungkook 10 years old. I am taehyung's best friend since we're in our mother's wombs.

I see him from the day after i was born. We did things together inseparable as always.

But lately it's bothering me. He always leaving me for his crush. Lately he didn't check how i was these past few days.

I admit i had a crush on him i think since pre-school.

We got separated because he plays as pianist while I'm not into playing music.

I enjoy sports especially archery, despite of that difference we're still respect our preference.

We always play video games because that's the only intersection of our interest.

Before we are spending 5 hours playing, eating and hanging out.

But since the day he met Irene 5 hours become 3 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes or less then now nothing at all for the past weeks. Well it hurts.

*jungkook suddenly wakes up*

"Eh?! It was a dream?! I was narating a story? What was that all about? Maybe i think too much about taehyung.

But the naration feels so true especially the content.

Surely it's dream there's no such thing like authors of life maybe the author is a god if that was existing.

If it is at least let me make a request to that author god that don't hurt me anymore.

It hurts everytime i see taehyung hanging out with Irene to impress her every training.

Like hello author-nim i'm waiting for him in the morning to go to school, lunch to eat and after training to go home together while he's being whipped to Irene unnie.

I'm not blaming her she's beautiful that's why it is happening but Isn't too much for me to handle? We're just a kid.

It's too early for me to be bothered about my romantic affection with my bestfriend and sexuality"
jungkook thought to himself then stood up slowly while wiping the morning glories he had.

I don't bother to go in the mansion where taehyung lives.

I'm giving him more family or Irene time. I'll just play all day.

Jungkook showered then head downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mrs. Jeon: hey kookie I'll be off to work be good honey, tell the maids when you are going outside and go back home safe.

Jungkook: mommy i'm going to practice archery later. Take care bye

Mrs. Jeon: it's summer isn't then why?

Jungkook: does season mattered when you want to master your skills?

Mrs. Jeon: not gonna disagree with you anymore but please be careful. It's suspicious you're not with taehyung at these times but anyway goodbye son be a good boy i love you.

Jungkook: okay mommy bye.

Jungkook was walking in the streets at the park when she notice someone is carrying a bow and arrow bag like him.

He run to level that someone with archery kits then he figured out it is momo.

Momo was a Japanese girl who came from korea because of her parents.