CHAPTER 9- TRUTH UNFOLD

Irene unnie rejected my courtship to her after few months of dating her.

Jungkook and I don't need words to understant each other, he's there for me again even i forget him because of Irene.

I'm dumped but it's fine we're still young.

Maybe it is only infatuation.

If jennie is by my side maybe she helped me how to get girls because she's good in those, unlike my sister Jisoo she only knows chicken and drums.

I miss that girl it's been 8 years since i saw Jennie she didn't came back every holidays but uncle said she's doing fine.

My sister Jisoo and her bestfriend rosé is waiting for her but I'm making up stories about her so that they won't get worried about her.

But one day rosé confronted me, i think she sensed that i'm lying.

Well lawyers' blood is flowing in her that's why i couldn't argue when she already know the truth.

Since then i stopped on making up stories for them.

At first they are angry of me and Jennie for hiding.

-kim taehyung

*Flashback*

Jisoo is a good detective and her bestfriend rosé has a good reasoning skills they go to Jennie's house to confront jennie's parents but what they saw is the Thai pianist from the nationals many years ago.

Lalisa Manoban they saw her sitting in the dinning room eating while crying.

They immidiately approach the poor girl but first they ask Jennie's parents.

They tell them the story and the reason why Jennie can't go back in Korea for the past few years.

Jennie's parents ask them a favor to guide Lisa here in Korea because they had their works and can't take care of her all the time.

According to them Lisa needs distraction from the tragedy because she's freaking out everytime she remembers that night.

Rosé: Lisa are you ready?

Lisa: what if they laugh at me when i mispronounce some Korean words?

Jisoo: that's okay that's part of life. Also don't worry we are here for you. I am the President of the supreme student's council. They can't touch you.

Rosé: you are pretty famous for us classic and light music club... do you want to join?

Lisa: I need to check myself first it's been months since the last time i played.

Room 214

Jisoo: *knocks and peek before opening the door*

Teacher: oh good day Ms. President what's the matter? Did some students here need to be punished early in this morning?

Jisoo: Good day ma'am I am here with Park
Chaeyoung, she is not late.

I call her earlier she's going to guide a new student from Thailand since she's my vice president. This will be her section for this school year, please take care of her. That's all thank you. *bows*