Chapter 15

Then you come along and I cry. Liberated. I'm seeing clearly now. There's no turning back and I'm overwhelmed. Do you really want to set the night on fire? You're my only way out. Do you really want to turn your life around again? You know you're my last chance.

Can you feel my tears they won't dry?
Can you feel my teardrops of the loneliest girl. The loneliest girl.

Your POV:
After all the matches had finished, I decided to go to the gym for a bit and practice my serve. I was getting better but I'm still not great. I stayed a while before Kuroo came in and practically picked me up and placed me outside of the gym. I was so confused. I went to go back in but he wouldn't let me.

"Nope. You need to rest." Kuroo says.

"Urgh. Fine." I reply before walking away.

Kageyama's POV:
"This is gonna sound super weird but let's play a game of truth or dare." Daichi says.

"Sounds fun!" Shoyo and Noya beam.

"Ok?" I say.

"Alright I'll go first." Tanaka says.

"Kageyama. Truth or dare." Tanaka adds.

"Truth." I say.

"Your ideal girl." Tanaka says.

"My ideal type? Erm. She's smart. Likes sports. Plays volleyball. Kind. Caring. Not the kind of person to cry in front of others. Is always nice." I pause.

"He just described Y/N!" Shoyo thought to himself.

"Ok my turn!" Noya beams.

"Kageyama. Truth or dare." Noya adds.

"Me again? Ok. Truth." I reply.

"Do you have a crush on Y/N?" Noya asks.

"What? No." I say, trying to hide a blush.

"Dude. It's obvious. Let us help you ask her out." Tanaka says.

"On the last day we'll do it." Noya says.

"At the barbecue tomorrow then?" Suga adds.

"Yeah!" Shoyo beams.

"I can get Kaori to get some flowers." Daichi says.

"Ok. If you think this will work." I reply.

"Yeah. We'll get everyone in on it." Noya says.

So. Daichi texted Kaori.

To: Kaori
From: Daichi
So. Our setter has a crush on Y/N. Think you could get some flowers?

To: Daichi
From: Kaori
Ah I have the perfect plan. I'll buy a bunch, get them as petals and then hand out bunches to everyone to throw in the air if she says yeah.

To: Kaori
From: Daichi
Sounds good.

Time skip to next day brought to you by Milk Boi

Your POV:It was the final day of the training camp

Your POV:
It was the final day of the training camp. All the matches had finished and it was. Awfully quiet. I heard there was a barbecue, so went outside. When I saw a bunch of flower petals on the floor. Ok? I followed the petals to an open area. Then Kageyama appeared out of nowhere.

"Y/N. I know we've only known each other for just over a month. But from the day I saw you, I knew instantly that we would forever be together." He pauses.

"Ok?" I say, confused.

"Y/N. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kageyama says, blushing.

"Yes! I will." I say leaning in and kissing him.

Then all of a sudden, flower petals are thrown in the air. It was an amazing sight. Everyone was clapping. I never thought this day would come. I'm grateful to finally find love again.

The end