Stress Support | Chapter 6

L'manberg lost the election and Tubbo was forced to be Jschlatt's... right hand man..???

I supported Pog2020, saying that I would do a face reveal is Pog2020 won, but since they didn't, I was safe.

------------------------

The next couple of days my stream was upset that I didn't do a face reveal, so I gave them a hand reveal. They seemed to be satisfied with that and I did my usual schedule. I also spent some time with Tubbo. He had became a spy for Tommy and Wilbur and he seemed like he just needed a casual chat. No other Tubbo sides like Big Law or anything like that.

The days were fun, not stressful, but I knew this wouldn't last.

And it all started with one tweet that had gotten large.

Your address had been given away and you had a ton of mail at your door.

You didn't know if you should open them or not, but you knew you had to handle with the tweet first. Knowing the direct address to my house was not good. That meant fans could come over to my house, and as much as I love my fans, I don't want any stalkers.

Thankfully, Twitter had deleted the post soon after I contacted them about this problem and I decided to move again. This was all timed where I already had my other house built, which I bought and designed when I decided I needed an office of some sort.

Seems like my house has become the office now, huh.

I was under so much stress now and I needed to sort this out quickly. Other minecraft youtuber friends sent their support on Twitter once I posted that I might not be doing any posting of streaming for a few weeks.

------------------------

Tommy and Tubbo were really supportive. Tubbo listened to my rants and talked to me as I cried. He gave his views on all of it and he even suggested that he would fly over just to see me and help me feel better. I told him he didn't have to though.

We didn't record or stream it, but together we played some minecraft together too. Just building things, getting the stress of my shoulders, he was really sweet. 

When Tubbo was streaming, he played music sometimes. He was really good at playing the piano. I often found myself listening to him play the piano and I messaged him he was really good at it. I found it adorable whenever he just bopped up and down on beat as he played along the keys. 

Wilbur started teasing us about us being together, though both of us said that we weren't. After all, we were best friends! Though it did fluster us a lot. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of videos of that: Tubbo turning pink and me stuttering being speechless. 

Soon I was back on my regular schedule. 

"Tubbo what's that?" I was looking at this odd build right in the middle of my base's living room.

"It's a- it's a heart." 

I stared at the horribly made heart. He tried didn't he? Though both sides were not even, it was adorable that Tubbo tried. "T-Tubbo, I- thank you."

I took a screenshot of the heart and posted on my twitter feed: I love my best friends.

Tubbo and I could not meet up often on the SMP. Apparently, Jschlatt did not want me hanging around Tubbo. Why? We both had no clue. But we both met up secretly. Maybe Jschlatt thought I was secretly working with Pogtopia, even though everyone knew I was neutral. 

Yeah, life's messed up. But I can work with it. We both can work with it.

=============

Date made: 1/2/2021

Date Published: 2/1/2021

=============

Some of these ideas came from @kidge_13, and @Rebecca_sunflower! Thank you!

Come join my discord server! The link can be found on my profile. 

Skyalent out! Zoom zoom!