Shoutout & Y/n's Backstory

Go check out my other books, OR check out this awesome book made by:

@sxft-mxmxry

Memory has made a book called serenity // mcyt, and if you guessed correctly, it's a mcyt x reader book. 

You get to help make decisions concerning the plot! It's an interactive book so anything could happen! After all, you are the main character... I think...

It's kinda like this:

You just met Karl! What will you do?

A. Say hi

B. Tell a joke

C. Check the book out so that I can make more decisions with the wattpad community

It's a really good book and I love where the story is going so far!

/////////////////////////////////////

More information about my book, the Tubbo x Reader Friends!:

You are y/n. You have been playing Minecraft for a while and are a known member of the minecraft community. This is because you help out as a staff member in multiple servers, stream on Twitch, and have a ton of followers.

You are also a coder and help with coding along side Microsoft. As a child, you didn't really like Notch, but when he sold it to Microsoft, you made easter eggs that made the game more fun. Microsoft really liked how fast end efficient you were so now you work along side them in coding. Especially since a child prodigy on their team made the game more famous.

Easter eggs is also another way people found out about you. Mojang has made it clear that you were the one who made most easter eggs and some of the awesome ideas added to Minecraft, giving players a better experience for others.

Did I mention that your a child genius and you were really smart? At 6 years old, Minecraft has been out for 2 years but it's not a popular game yet. Using your kid smarts, you finally get the permission to let help out code in Minecraft and with your help, Minecraft has become the glory it is today.

If you know your dates and maths, this means you are 15 (since you're birthday hasn't happened yet in this book and it's 2020 for the future ppl. That means Tubbo is 16 since his birthday hasn't happened yet either. Cuz it's November.) You haven't done face reveal yet either to your viewers.

One day you were playing Skywars and you ended up beating TommyInnit over and over again there. This eventually leads you to an invite to the DreamSMP server after fighting him and winning. 

At the SMP, you meet many other youtubers/streamers, including Tubbo. 

///////////////////////////////////////

Any of this sound familiar? It's the same plot as my Tommy x Reader book. I'm merging them together and will be creating a 3rd book as a finale to go with it. 

Oh! And here's your backstory! Your choice if you want to read the whole thing. Skip to the dashes if you want a summery.

Y/n's Backstory

Your family is messed up, just like every fanfic you have ever read.

Your parents are divorced. Your mom didn't like your dad anymore and left him, leaving you with him because she was not ready to start a family and raise a child all by herself. That being said, your dad was pretty pog champ the first couple years you were born.

For the first 6 years of your life, your dad was there. And he found out pretty quickly you were a genius. You were able to take care of yourself and the were tested by the government.

They found you were smart. No duh. But then realized you could probably take care of yourself despite your age. So you got your own personal ID so you could stay at home alone while your dad was in the millitary.

The next couple of years, your dad called from time to time, checking up on you. He was still a pretty cool dad. Until your 10th birthday. Calls stopped. No happy birthday calls, nothing. You tried calling him, but no one ever picked up.

People thought he died. Since no one could reach out to him, so the government provided you with money until they realized you could take care of yourself really well because you worked with minecraft and stuff.

They have a person come visit you once a year, just to check up on you.

What happened to your dad? Well, no, he didn't die.

He actually thought he was undeserving for you.

You, his bright little bundle of joy was always alone because you were different from kids your age, though you never minded it.

He couldn't provide as much as he would like to you and he was upset he couldn't give you the world, just like every parent would have.

He couldn't get you toys, he couldn't visit you, and he knew, that sometimes, to give your child the world, you'd have to give them up. So he contacted the government, and they handled everything.

You never knew this. You were told he was stuck in military work. When really, he's living life under a new name, a new prospective, watching your streams as if he were a stranger, watching you grow up to be the girl he knew he wouldn't be able to raise properly.

So yeah.

----------------------------------------

In summery:

Your mom is mean and left you when you were a baby.

Your dad loves you and worked in military, giving you in the care of the government because he knew he couldn't provide enough for you.

You didn't know your dad is still out there.

The government takes care of you, but your mostly independent.

The government sends a person over once a year to check up on you until you turn 18 (an adult)

You live by yourself. And you graduated early so you could say your an adult in a child's body, but your still a child.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Anyways, please check out my other books and Memory's! I'll see you in the next chapter! Love y'all!!! 

The link is at the external link button. Or you can copy this:

https://www.wattpad.com/977270983-serenity-mcyt-tutorial 

Bai Bai!!!