Cake, Hunting, and a Bit of Twitter | Chapter 9

"Hey people! Welcome back to my stream!" I exclaimed. At the moment, all people could see was a fanart of my character with words that said 'stream starting soon'. 

"Now, today is not a normal stream. Oh, no, no, no. Today will be the day where I shall make a cake. And not any normal cake, this cake will be decorated as a/an(your choice! It can be L'manberg's flag, or a bee, pls make it family friendly ;) )." 

"How is this gonna work? Well, I'm obviously not doing a face reveal so I have a mask ready to use! We're gonna be turning into Dad today! Yay!"

I had a Dream mask on my face as I turned on the camera. Everything was set up in the kitchen and I was ready to bake! I placed the camera on the countertop and undeafened myself on the discord call I was connected to on my phone.

"And Tubbo's here to join me! Say hello to Tubbo chat! Tubbo, say hello!"

"Hello chat! Hello Y/n!"

As I baked the cake, Tubbo was entertaining my viewers when I had to focus on the cake. As we waited for the cake to bake, Tubbo and I were discussing how I should decorate it. "Should I use (Colour 1) or (Colour 2)?" I asked the chat and Tubbo.

"Well, I think you should use (Colour 2), it looks better and I think it would fit." Tubbo replied.

The cake finished baking and I started decorating. Of course I had a picture on how I wanted it to look like, just for reference. 

"Woah! That looks really good Y/n!" Tubbo complemented me. A smile grew on my face, hidden and concealed behind my Dream mask. 

"Thanks Tubbo!" I told him as I finished off the design. My chat was going off with complements making me slightly flustered and bashful. I adjusted the slipping mask on my face before grabbing my camera to show the cake. I grabbed a knife and  ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶c̶e̶d̶  stabbed the cake, right dead center. 

And with that I ended the stream and I ate the cake while in call with Tubbo. We talked about random things while I ate a slice of my cake, saving the rest of the cake for later or other days (but I would have probably finished it by tonight). 

Time skip - Let's make it feel like you are in Minecraft!

I sneaked around New L'Manberg with ease like a ninja, looking around for my target. My mission? Take down the target and then escape like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because the world is ruthless when it comes to playing a game. Especially this one. A dangerous game to play yet we were still playing it. 

The others were out of question. They had no stamina to escape and were awful at hiding. I pitied them so I did not make them my target. Dad was out of question as well. Though I could take down Dream, I've done it countless times before that I've gotten bored at doing it. 

My target, on the other hand, was fun to play with. I watched as my target looked around frantically, trying to spot me. Eyes wide with fear and anticipation, out of breath as they looked for a place to hide. The thrill of the game supporting the thumping of the heart, slowly getting faster each second that passed. 

Finally finding a place to hide, my target sighed as they tried to regain their breath. How sad that my target didn't know that I had found them already, my eyes carefully watching all of their movements. 

A pebble fell right beside the target, scaring it from its place and rushing to find another place to hide. Its efforts in vain as I quietly followed like a predator catching its prey. I advanced carefully towards my target from above, keeping out of its line of sight. Ten steps closer to catching my target, I let out a small chuckle, causing my target's breath to hitch. 

My target started to freak out, looking around frantically, trying to find me. Three steps closer. I prepared myself to jump, a smile growing on my face as I neared my target. 

Jump!

"Oof-" I landed ontop of my target as my smile continued to grow on my face. His eyes grew wide as he looked up at me. I booped his nose and scarmbled away, a laugh caught in my breath as I watched him get up.

"Tag! You're it Tubbo!" I yelled back to him as I rushed off to find a place to hide. Tubbo laughed as he chased after me. 

"You won't get away that easily Y/n!"

Time skip

I was streaming once more with Tubbo and Tommy joined us. We were playing a game of skribbl.io because I just wanted to and we added our own words.

Tommy was currently drawing and I was laughing because the word was piss baby and Tubbo kept typing different youtubers. 

I had to draw a simp and I had no clue what to draw. So, I drew the biggest simp I knew!

Yeah... no one got it... but we all laughed afterwards. 

Later on we did a try not to laugh and a try not to scream challenge. Guess who dominated? Definitely  ̶n̶o̶t̶  me. 

Lez go check out twitter

Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH 

Tell me words of encouragement so I don't murder my editor in my basement because of stress.

            | Dioter @EditorSama Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH 

            Please don't... I like it here.... And my job.... and you....

            | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @EditorSama 

            Ahhhh! Dio-kun you are so cute! I have another video ready for you to edit! :D 

            | Dioter @EditorSama Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

           Okay! :D 

          | Tubbo @TubboLive Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

          If you kill your editor you won't be able to see me anymore! So don't do it! I wanna keep playing with you!

         | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHHH Replying to @TubboLive

         You are so sweet Tubbo! I won't kill my editor for you <3

         | Dioter @EditorSama Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

        Thank goodness... oh, and your video is edited and ready to be posted! :D

        | Applepi @Applepi Replying to @EditorSama 

        But it's only been 5 minutes?!?!? 

         | TommyInnit @tommyinnit Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH 

         There's no Netflix in prison

        | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @tommyinnit 

         G A S P, you're right! Thank you for the warning sir innit

=============

Date Made: 1/21/2021

Date Published: 2/24/2021

=============

Forgot to mention, thank you Otapixel for the ideas.