Special 1

A/n Update: This is a special based on what I was writing before, but I never finished it. This has NOTHING to do with my main plot.

Tubbo is still 16 so if you're reading this in 2020+ Tubbo is 16 again! Yay! Btw, I can only write you as a girl. Sorry if your a boy. If you are, just pretend all the 'she's' and other female things are masculine. Enjoy!

Your POV

Hey there! I am y/n. y/n l/n. You may know me as u/n. I am a twitch streamer and a YouTuber, although my YouTube videos are mainly replays of my stream moments. As a 15 year-old streamer, I am not that bad. Many people enjoy watching me play games, which was mainly Minecraft. And I got such a great caring fan base! I also got about 80k subscribers on YouTube.

Anyways, today I was playing minecraft on my stream while doing a QnA.

"Hey there everybody! Welcome to another stream where I will be doing a QnA! The chat is in slow mode so I'll be able to answer most of your questions."

"People who donate their questions will most likely get their questions answered since there is a bot telling me. Oof- this sounds like I'm trying to rob you all for your money through donos."

Author Mode

You start answering questions as you play a minecraft speedrun. You also let out the ip for others to join and to help you if they wanted to.

You answered many questions including answering your age, fav colour, which was obviously f/c since it was part of your minecraft skin, and many more questions.

Your POV

"Question: Would you like to join the Dream SMP?"

I was currently defeating a zombie as I answered this question.

"Sure, I mean, who wouldn't want to join the Dream SMP? You'd be playing with a speedrun king and a bunch of other cool people."

And that was my honest answer.

A few minutes later, other people found me and tried killing me.

"NO. NO STOP. PLEASE. RANDOM GUY WITH SKEPPY'S SKIN. STOP. This is NOT minecraft manhunt."

3 hearts.

"Nononononononono..."

I started running away and finally got away from all the people who were attacking me.

"I gave you guys the ip to help me! Not hunt me down!"

When my hearts came back up I teamed up with this player with the username of Tubbo_.

Apparently my chat knew who Tubbo was since the whole chat was spamming his name... or they were just doing that.

"Alright Mr. Tubbo guy. If you can hear me right now. Please give me some food. I'm gonna starve."

Tubbo then gave me some cooked mutton as another dono came in.

Dono: "Hey there u/n! I just wanted to say I love your streams and videos! Please say Zachary is the best! That is my name. (idk, Zachary is just a name I thought of just now) By the way, Tubbo is also a minecraft streamer and youtuber. Your confused face is so cute!"

Oh... so that's why my chat is spamming.

"That makes sense. Thank you Sir Zachary. Zachary is the best. My confused face is very neutral, so I don't see how it is cute. Lovely to meet you fellow minecraft streamer Tubbo."

The Tubbo in the minecraft nodded at me.

"Do you have discord? If you do, go to my twitter and dm me. It'll be way easier to communicate."

He nodded again.

A few minutes later I got a dm on Twitter from TubboLive. I opened it up with my phone and friend requested him on discord. A few seconds later he accepted and I got into a call with him.

"Hello there Tubbo."

"Hi." he responded.

"Okay, now let's beat this game."

"Okay."

We continued playing while I was also answering questions. We got to know more about each other as well. Turns out, he was a fan of mine and he was freaking out when I was talking to him. But he didn't say that. He dm me about it. Of course, as the good person I am, I didn't say anything on stream and just messaged him back.

As we were at the end, Dream messaged me on Twitter. THE Dream messaged me. Woah.

"I just got a message from Dream on Twitter."

"What does it say?" Tubbo asked.

"Hey there u/n. I am watching your stream. -oh. Well hello there Dream. Hope you don't mind me reading this out loud. - Would you like to join the Dream SMP? Is that even a question? Of course I'd love to."

I typed back and he sent me the ip.

"This is great!" Tubbo exclaimed, "You can join me and I can help you on the server!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold up. You're part of the Dream SMP as well?" I asked.

"Yeah! As well as-"

Tubbo listed out some people. Some I recognized, others I didn't.

Later, I ended the stream after defeating the ender dragon. I talked with Tubbo for a while and learned more about him and his streams and youtube. I learned his name was Toby, but I still liked calling him Tubbo. After a while, we said our goodbyes and see you laters and we ended the call.

I was added to the Dream SMP discord server which was exciting and decided to stream about this tomorrow. Maybe I can do it with Tubbo and have him guide me around. Well, this was exciting. After editing a recording of my stream and posting it on YouTube, I went to bed. Well, I went to bed after dinner.

Tomorrow's gonna be an exciting day.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Not much so far, but I don't want to go too fast. :)

See you guys later!

My creative chapter names have run out. I don't know what to title them, sorry.