Special 2

A/n Update: This is a special, keep in mind it has NOTHING to do with the main plot

LOL. I FEEL SO BAD. (no i dont). I havent been updating because... LAZY. Yes. Okay. Here's your chapter:

Your POV

"HELLO STREAM!!!! Hello! Today, I am very excited. In case you haven't seen the title of this stream, it says: Dream SMP, Yes. I know, it's such a great title."

I was talking with the stream and joined the Dream SMP. I checked to see that Tubbo and his friend Tommy were online. I had done some mini research, discovering who else was part of the Dream SMP and watched a few streams from other people.

I was just chilling in some random voice channel in discord and talked with the stream, getting items for my house, where I would put somewhere. Then, I heard someone join the voice channel.

"Hey, Y/n! Where are you right now?" the voice I recognized as Tubbo asked.

"Um... some kind of spawn, how do I get out?"

"Don't worry, we'll be coming to help you."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, we. As in, me and Tubbo." a new voice said. You recognized this voice as Tommy.

"Oh, hello Tommy. Great content you got." I looked at the camera with my famous straight face. The fans called it the "Neutral Frisk Face" after I had played the game Undertale on a live stream and some dono said that our faces looked very similar when I was being sarcastic. (Tommy does make good content. I just had to write this, lol)

"FINALLY! Someone understands! You hear that Tubbo? I've got great content."

"Wait, what about me?" Tubbo asked.

They had finally found me and helped me out of the spawn. The three of us talked for a while and they gave me a tour. Soon they left me alone so I could build my base.

"Alright stream. What kind of base should I build? Modern? Underground? Medieval?"

The chat responded with many different responses, but one caught my eye.

"An floating island? That sounds pretty cool. Okay, let's go get some resources."

I took some bamboo to make scaffolding and mined a bunch of stone. I also mined some trees and mined whatever ores I came across. I talked with my chat the whole time. After a while, Dream joined the SMP and there seemed to be drama going down.

I watched as Tommy and Tubbo fought Dream, and since I watched some Dream SMP streams, I knew this was for Tommy's disks. Deciding to have fun with this, I went and watched from the side, commentating to the stream.

"...And there goes Tommy, high into the skies. Look at those speed building skills. But Dream doesn't back down. They're in the skies! Tubbo, shooting Tommy. I think he's trying to shoot Dream but he can't tell from way down here. Arrows are being flown across the field. Who will come out as the victor?"

The stream was having as much fun as I was, commentating the whole battle. I soon got bored and stopped commentating, I went to get more resources and I just predicted that Dream probably won. A new dono came in, it was quite... interesting.

Dono $50!: Please rap the battle you just talked about Dream and Tommy.

I laughed. Sure, I'd do it, since the guy just donated $50 to me! Tubbo joined my voice channel.

"Do it. I wanna hear it! I'm watching your stream right now."

"'kay." I took a deep breath and rapped the whole thing. At the end, I looked at the camera.

"Faster? Faster is your watching this, please do something with this rap. I would love to see something happen."

Tubbo even added in his own "yeahs" and "ohs" in the rap, making it much more funny. We shared a laugh.

"It's so much fun talking with you." Tubbo said. That made me lightly blush since I wasn't expecting a complement to come out of nowhere.

The chat started filling with "Tubbo's a simp" and "Y/n is blushing!"

"Thanks, Tubbo. Chat, stop it. I thought you guys would know by now I'm easily flustered."

3rd Pov

The stream continued, Tubbo and Y/n talking and having fun with one another. During this small complement that Tubbo had given Y/n, a small conscious woke up within them. They were now aware of the sped up heartbeats within them whenever they talked to one another. Though they shrugged this off as nothing, the consciousness of both of them would slowly start growing the more and more they talked.

The next day, Y/n didn't stream anything. She had only posted some videos and some edited stream clips. It was just a regular day for Y/n when Tubbo called her. That day, they talked even more, the relationship between them growing. Even Tommy noticed. Soon, he was teasing Tubbo whenever he could bring up the topic, but for some reason, Y/n never found out about this.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Y/n soon became like a trio on the Dream SMP. They stuck together since they were the youngest and they had each others backs. Tommy, of course, acted as the leader, or the better Dream as he said it. He had called this the Innit Trio but the chats seemed to differ. They called them The Three Meme Team, or for short, The TMTs, or the Memers, since they were always found messing about.

After the many day of meming about, they actually created a shared channel with each other, which started out pretty good! Tubbo was still often joining in conversations or calling Y/n during her live streams.

One day, one of Y/n's certain live streams woke the first embers in young Tubbo's heart.

The live stream was called: Childhood Simping: No, I don't simp no more...

I have returned. School is literally a few days away. My posting schedule is just...

I have no clue where I'm going with this story, but as you can probably tell, I am writing very lazy.

The Dream SMP War has not started yet in this story, only the beginning of it. The main war, like the start of L'manberg, won't start right after exactly. But no more spoilers.

Updates are slow, but you have to work with me here. Enjoy your day!

Thanks for being patient everyone.