Sunshine Boi | Chapter 3

Your POV

---------------

It's been a few days since I've joined the Dream SMP. Tommy and Wilbur have been trying to recruit me to join L'manberg but I've been declining. I want to stay neutral since I just joined, but I did offer to provide resources from time to time.

---------------

I met Dream and got bubble tea. Actually, I met Dream, Wilbur, Tommy, and Father Innit. Wilbur wanted to come and I couldn't decline him since he already bought a ticket, and Tommy wanted to come too. He actually managed to get Father Innit's consent and I got to speak with him. 

I also tricked Tommy into thinking that I gave him his disc back, but I used a minecraft glitch to return it back to Skeppy's enderchest. 

Right now though, I was streaming on the SMP, and Tubbo was with me. I was gathering materials for my base which was going to be underground and redstone smart. I was already done with the redstone and stuff, I just wanted to gather more materials to make it more furnished and proper. 

"Y/U! Y/U! LOOK! IT'S A BEE! I LIKE BEES!"

I chuckled at Tubbo's enthusiastic voice. Over the course of days streaming with him, I've learned that he loves bees, he's very energetic, and he's like a little ball of sun. I often found myself taking the big sister role, even though I'm younger than him.

Actually, he's kind of like Hinata from Haikyuu now that I think about it. 

Tubbo and I talked a lot. He was fun to talk to. When I went afk, he did this boat thing while singing "You spin me right round..."

It was funny. He made me keep laughing, and it seemed he was proud of himself every time he made me laugh. I wanted to meet up with him too, since I've already met Dream, Wilbur and Tommy. 

Bare with me. I just searched it up and it says Tubbo lives in London, England. If I'm wrong, it doesn't matter anyways.

"Hey Tubbo?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I meet up with you?"

"Uh, yeah, just.. lemme.."

He muted himself and I assumed he must be asking his parents. I stared at George and Dream at the distance. Dream was standing on a crafting table as George ran away. What is going on?

"Yeah! y/u! You can come over!"

"YES! WOoooo!"

Now we were two hyper children running around in the SMP as Wilbur joined the call, trying to get us to calm down. 

Yeah, it's short, but my creative butt isn't working. Oh, hold up. Lemme put something down...

Time SKIPPPP 

I rushed out from the airport and looked for Tubbo. Suddenly I was talked from behind and I gave a big yelp. 

"Tubbo!"

"Hey y/u!"

I smiled at him as I turned and returned the hug.

"Where's your parents?"

"Ah... well... I'm not really in touch with my parents... My mom left my dad and I and my dad works with the military. He doesn't visit much, but he doesn't really care about me either. So it's all good!"

"Wait... you live by yourself?"

"Yeah! Technically my dad is supposed to live with me, but since I'm a child genius, the government lets me live by myself. I have a job anyways so I don't have to worry about money."

"Wow! That's so cool!"

We talked some more in the car as I met Tubbo's parents and one of his two sisters. A big family, isn't that nice? 

"Can we adopt you? I want you as my older sister!" Tubbo's sister said. I knew her as LanuSky on twitch. 

I chuckled.

"As fun as that might be, I wouldn't want to trouble you guys and I'm perfectly happy with living by myself."

"Awww." Both siblings groaned. 

The rest of the day was pretty fun! I streamed on Tubbo's setup, playing as his character as he talked to Tommy. He challenged Tommy to a fight and we had one, him not knowing I was controlling his character and I killed him under 15 seconds.

He kept asking for rematches until I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore.

"Pbft- H-hi Tommy!" I burst out laughing. Tubbo laughed along with me.

Tommy was in shock and it was just brilliant. 

Time skipppp

Soon, I had to leave back towards home. Stopping at the doors, I gave Tubbo one last hug along with Lanu before I turned, entering the (baggage dropout?).

These past days have been pretty fun. I wonder how it could turn out tomorrow?

===========

Date made: 12/4/2020

Date Published: 1/15/2021

===========