Trending Birthday | Chapter 11

It was just a normal day for you. Well, as normal it could get for your birthday. Like always, you didn't celebrate it. You found no need to celebrate your birthday, having no parents to celebrate it with, and you simply treated it like it was another day. 

Sure, it was your birthday, but with nothing special planned for your birthdays, it just became a regular day. Something like Children's Day. People never celebrate it but if they search it up they'll find out it's Children's Day. 

Your fans didn't know your birthday either. They liked to guess your birthday. Most fanfics with you in it used the date you started your YouTube channel as your birthday. 

So, for your normal (birth)day today, you were streaming like regular, this time you were just playing Doki Doki Literature Club. 

You were just skipping through the dialog when you suddenly got a donation, read out by the monotone robotic voice: Happy birthday Y/u! From Giyuu

You barely even registered the greeting, too focused on looking at Monica. "Thanks, Giyuu. I have no clue how you knew it was my birthday, but thank you." You mumbled this out while focusing on the game, unaware that your microphone picked it all up.

And little did you know, that's when all chaos erupted.

Your chat was filled with Happy Birthdays and in less than 15 minutes, #HappyBirthdayY/u became trending on Twitter without you knowing. 

'Y/u! Check Twitter!' 'Twitter twitter twitter' 'Birthday POG' '#HappyBirthdayY/u!' 'Y/u youre trending!' 'POG POG POG POG POG POG' 'Happy birthday' 'twitter' 'check twitter' 'look at it look at it' 'y/u trending under 15 minutes pog' 

Confused, looking at your chat, you found that #HappyBirthdayY/u was indeed, trending. Flabbergasted, you sent out a tweet of appreciation. It read: Thanks everyone. Yes, it's my birthday, not a joke. Will be looking at fanart later on my discord on stream in 30mins. Thanks again! 

There were a bunch of replies and likes from all your Youtuber and Twitch friends and fans. For now, you just went back to streaming. 

20 minutes later, 10 minutes before you were going to check out fanart, you stopped playing Doki Doki Literature Club and went on minecraft, building a big cake professional style, requested by your chat. Your phone suddenly rang, playing the song you set as your ringtone (my ringtone is Roadtrip, what's yours?)

Picking up the phone and putting it on speaker, you were greeted by the voice of Tubbo. "Heyy Y/n! Happy birthday!" 

"Thanks Tubbo. Why'd you call?"

"Oh, I just wanted to wish you happy birthday. I saw your tweet and the trending and I thought: I'm gonna be better than all these people replying to your tweet, and I'm gonna give you a birthday call!" 

You were sure that your heart just stopped, then and there for how wholesome Tubbo was. 

"Tubbo- thank you. You're definitely better than all those who just replied to my tweet."

You sent the ip to the world you were in to Tubbo and he stayed on call with you and had a build battle with you. After 10 minutes, the both of you looked at the fanart sent on your discord server. 

There were definitely quick and talented artists who managed to draw a fanart based on your birthday in under 30 minutes. After noting this down, you and Tubbo tried to draw this really detailed fanart in under 30 minutes only to fail. 

You also played this game that you saw while watching CDawgVA. 

You were drawing a Dream SMP meme that Tubbo had to guess and you were both taking turns. So far, you were winning, 4 - 2. It was relatively fun and enjoyable to do. Then, you just talked about random things in general. And just when you were about to end your stream-

"Thanks for spending my birthday on call with me Tubbo. I've never celebrated my birthday before so it's been fun."

...

"Tubbo?"

...

"Tu-"

"YOU"VE NEVER CELEBRATED YOUR BIRTHDAY BEFORE?!?"

Muting Tubbo for a second, you said goodbye to your viewers who were in as much shock as Tubbo was at the moment and raided Tommy, who also wished you happy birthday. 

You unmuted Tubbo to continue your previous conversation. 

"You calmed down yet?"

"Yeah. But you've never celebrated your birthday before? Why?"

"Well, I've never really had anyone to celebrate it with."

"Then what did you do on your previous birthdays?"

"I just continued like it was a normal day."

...

"Tubbo?"

"Did you have a good time today?"

"What do you mean? Yeah, I had a good time today, why are you asking?"

"Well... you said you never celebrated your birthday before, so since I'm talking with you and we're basically celebrating your birthday together, I wanted to know if you had fun today! Birthdays are supposed to be fun! And a celebration of your birth! And it's a really important day, you know? If you weren't born, I wouldn't have gotten to know you and I wouldn't be the person I am today! So I won't let you spend your future birthdays by yourself anymore, and we can have fun together on all your birthdays!... Sorry, I'm rambling." 

You stayed quiet for a moment, touched by the words Tubbo had said. A new meaning for your birthday had come into your life now. 

Your birthday: A time for celebration of your birth with friends and family, because they are the ones who make your life special, just like Tubbo.

"Y/n? You still there?" Tubbo asked, a bit worried since you haven't responded for a while.

"Yeah, I'm here. Thanks again Tubbo. In that case, I'll be looking forward to my future birthdays I'll spend with you." 

"Me too! I'm sorry I don't exactly have a gift for you, since you know, I just found out that your birthday was today." he apologized. 

"There's no need to apologize Tubbo. You as my best friend and the time you've spent with me is the greatest gift I could ever receive."

Those words repeated in his head all night after you had hanged up. He smiled to himself as he remembered how happy you sounded on call with him. 

'Yeah.' He decided his new resolve as your best friend. 'I'll make sure that she's always happy.'

===============

Some Tubbo friendship fluff be like awwwwwwwww

Date Made: 2/16/2021

Date Published: 3/12/2021

===============