Gaming Skills | Chapter 2

This is a small chapter. Sorry not sorry! And it's all dashes >:3

-----------------------------

Your POV

I have currently beaten Tommy once in this skywars game. The second round he had such a clutch. We were finally on the last round, deciding who would win. Honestly, as a child genius I could easily beat Tommy. My whole chat was going wild as everyone held their breaths for the final round, it was quite intense.

Eventually, I had lured Tommy into my trap, pretending I was low on hearts and of course, some acting skills into my mic (you know, don't you ever have those moments where you just talk to yourself like this: cmon cmon cmon). He followed me and I avoided the trap as he walked straight into it, causing him to fall into the void.

"Yes! HA!" I cheered. The chat was filled with pog and... yeah it was crazy. Tommy was trying to get me to do a rematch, but honestly, I was tired. I had been streaming for 5 hours and I really needed some sleep. The others, well, they joined into the begging, but I could tell they were just doing this for the fun of it.

"PLE-"

"Tommy." I cut him off. He stayed silent from the tone of my voice causing the others to go quiet too. My voice had turned serious and as the chat knew, this was my 'serious voice'. It was honestly funny to see all the stereotypes they had put on the different tones of my voice.

"I really need some sleep. I've been playing for 5 hours and I am seriously tired."

I watched his character slowly nod in game and I switched my tone once more.

"Alright then, chat, guys, thank you for joining me. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Aaaaaaannnddd... bye!"

I ended the stream, raiding into Tommy's stream since why not. I also left the call and dmed Tommy: Tell Dream I would like a (favorite flavor) bubble tea

Just as I was about to hit the hay, my phone shinned with a new notification.

You have been invited to the Dream SMP Discord Server.

Well... I guess this is really happening.

-----------------------------

You made it to the end. Yay. 

This was a short chapter on the Tommy x Reader Friends book too. So don't worry.

Oh? Tubbo wasn't in there?

Huh, you're right! Lemme fix that...

<<<<Bonus>>>>

Tubbo POV

Sadly, Tommy lost, but now I had all sorts of thoughts in my head.

- u/n is joining the SMP!

I could show her my bees! And give her a tour! Maybe we could talk and become friends!

- her serious voice is scary

I don't think I plan on getting her like that ever again. Although I've heard it many times on her streams, I don't think I'd be able to handle it if she ever talked to me like that.

- We aren't getting a Dream SMP easter egg, nor is Tommy getting his own easter eggs

But even with that fact, u/n has played minecraft for a long time. Maybe by sticking with her, I'll learn some more things about minecraft I didn't know before.

- can I adopt her into my family?

Nope. Why was I thinking that. No no nono no non no. 

But she's so cute! 

And smart! 

Even though I'm older she's kind of like an older sister...

I want her as a sister-

NOPE

CANT HAVE IDOL AS SISTER. TUBBO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

AGHAGHGAAGAAGHHHHHHHHH

I JUST MET HER TODAY. WHAT AM I-

Deep breaths Tubbo... in.... out....

Okay... onto another thought...

- maybe Tommy would like to stream later..?

================

Date made: 12/4/2020

Date Published: 1/21/2021

*I published Chapter 3 before Chapter 2- Oof-*

================