YouTooz | Chapter 10

After thinking about it for a long time, and working with a bunch of strangers you've never met before, you have finally got your own YouTooz. 

IT WAS BOOTIFUL!!!!!!

It had your character with a mask and you were sitting on your special easter egg disk like you were sitting on a cloud. The disk kinda looked like it was hovering but Earth has gravity so it was held up by green random numbers of code. It looked so cool! 

Now, how were you going to break the news to your fans?

Option 1 - Causally post on your social medias

Option 2 - Interrupt Tubbo's stream and casually donate to him that you got your TouTooz

Option 3 - Make a challenge where players have to find a chest using hints on a minecraft server so that they could have a free YouTooz

Hmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ah! You finally figured out what to do! You were going to do a mix of option 2 and 3. How? Well-

U/n donated $100

TUBBO! BEE BOI! IVE DONE IT! I GOT MY OWN YOUTOOZ! IF YOU WANT ONE FOR FREE CHECK MY SOCIALS!

"Wait, what? Really? Congratulations Y/n! You know what, chat, lets go check it out, I kinda want a free YouTooz." (chat spamming simp rn-)

And there it was, your awesome post on all your socials!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

@U/n - Posted 1 minute ago

HEY! YOU! READING THIS! YEAH YOU! I GOT MY YOUTOOZ LEZZGO! You want a free one? Well join this minecraft ip. In this minecraft server, I have hidden a chest which has a book inside it, earning you your one way ticket to get yourself a free YouTooz of me! Yay! Hunt starts in 30 minutes. Hint drops 5 minutes after so you can get materials. If you die, YOU DIE! So don't die! PvP will be on once it starts! Good luck! 

Minecraft ip: xxx-xxx-xxx

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

And now Tubbo has joined the game. Actually, a bunch of people joined the game... causing lag since they were all stuck in a box. Huh. Don't worry though, you made a 100 player restriction. If 1 player dies, they get banned and kicked and a new player can join, but they start with nothing... but that's fine! 

OH- Tubbo is calling! You answered.

"Hey Tubbo!"

"Hi Y/n!"

"You excited for this hunt?"

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! Could you possibly, maybe-"

"Could I possibly what?" You asked him.

"Could you give me an early hint?"

"Nope! Bye now!"

And you hanged up. Lol.

Oh! 30 minutes have passed! Yay! You moved your character to destroy the cage encasing all the players. Oh! Bad is there too! You landed in front of him and gave a little crouching dance before flying away. 

Ah, you need to post your hint! Okay!

////////////////////////////////////

@U/n - posted 5 seconds ago