A Normal Y/n Day | Chapter 8

Your POV

"Hey Y/n, should I exile Tommy?" Tubbo asked me one day as I was fixing up some of the design for New L'Manberg.

"I'm not sure Tubbo. I'm not the best person you should ask seeing as I am also his best friend, and that I'm in a slight argument with him at the moment. So I really can't say..." I replied, feeling uneasy with this decision. This could potentially start another war... Which was not needed, or the loss of a friend.

"I know," Tubbo answered back, "but seeing as your both of our best friends, I just want to know your opinion."

I sighed, stopping my building to look at his character. "Tubbo... If you believe that Tommy could start another war if he was not exiled, nod your head."

Tubbo slowly nodded his head. I continued, "If you believe New L'Manberg and its citizens will be safe without him, if you believe that things could be great fro others without him, if you think that there will be peace. If you believe any of these things that should lead you to exile Tommy."

He sighed as I took a deep breath, "But...

If you believe that Tommy will listen, will understand and follow, to not start another fight, to live peacefully and keep everyone happy until the day comes he needs to fight to take his discs back, then you shouldn't exile him."

"Friendship has no role when thinking of this decision Tubbo. As the president, a leader looks for the happiness of its people and will act upon it, keeping them happy and safe."

"Now, personally, I don't agree or work with governments seeing as I was practically raised by one which led me to live by myself... but I'm not Technoblade. I'm not gonna do anything about you government. It'll eventually get rid of itself if it gets really bad. And Tubbo, I don't want you stressing over this decision, okay?"

Tubbo took a moment to process my words before saying okay back to me. "You know, Y/n, you'd make a pretty good president if it wasn't for the fact you don't want to work with our government."

"Thanks Tubbo. Now, let's change the topic. You're a boy."

"... Yes I am... what about it?"

"What do boys like to do?"

========================================

"Hello Y/n!!!!!" I was greeted by Tubbo. 

"Hi Tubbo!" 

"You wearing your bee onesie?" he asked.

"Yeah, actually I am. It's pretty comfy. Oh! Look at this fanart of you and me and bees!"

We scrolled through many different fanart that had my character and Tubbo. My character was wearing a bee onesie while Tubbo was hugging a stuffed bee animal. I was distantly humming That's What I Like by Bruno Mars as we viewed the photos. I came across a post that had some video ideas on it. 'Ask Tubbo for love advice.' Huh, why not?

Now I know he did this with Tommy (i think) but I haven't watched the stream so this is all me writing. 

"Hey Tubbo."

"Yeah?"

"Say there's this boy I like-"

"You like someone? Oh! Who?"

"No, Tubbo it's a what if question."

"Ohhh okay."

"So what if I had this boy I like, what should I do?"

"Ummm... well-"

=====================================

Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH 

Vibing to Wilbur's Your New Boyfriend in the middle of editing a video :D

                       | Kiki @Kikisimp Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

                       You should react live on stream to Wilbur's song!

                      | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @Kikisimp

                      Good idea! I'll do that sometime.

                      | TommyInnit @tommyinnit Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

                      It's really good! We can react to it on stream together!

                      | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @tommyinnit

                     Alright bet

                     | Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

                     Awwwwww that's adorable 

                     | BeetBee @Beevekt Replying to @WilburSoot

                    You should do a song collab with Y/u!

                    | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @Beevekt

                   Hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                   | Tubbo @TubboLive Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

                   Can I join?

                  | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @TubboLive

                  You are always welcome :D

                 | Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

                 What should it be about?

                | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @WilburSoot

                Blue?

                | Tubbo @TubboLive Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

               And bees! 

                | Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot Replying to @TubboLive and @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

               Blue and Bees coming out soon

Toes @A_statement (<- This person is part of my discord family! Thank you for helping me with chapters. You are the only one in my server anyways so you help out the most. I finally learned how to tag :] )

@Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH I made you a minecraft skin. Hope you likey! :)

(phone insert photo from xbox skin ;-;)

                | Y/u @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH Replying to @A_statement

                It's lovely! Thanku! Imma use it! 

               | Tubbo @TubboLive Replying to @Y/uTwitterAHHHHHHH

               Gasp! I'll get a matching skin then :D

               | Toes @A_statement Replying to @TubboLive 

               This is just too wholesome. 

===============

Date Made: 1/5/2021

Date Published: 2/16/2021

===============

A_statement is a member of my discord server! The first one :D The benefits of being in my server: It's free and you can always leave! 

Oh! And go check out my friend LyndelBlade! She has a mcyt oneshot book out just for fun! 

Well, I'll see you in the next chapter! 

Skyalent out! Zoom zoom!