The Incident

Leslie P.O.V

I was awaken bye a soft voice, I opened my eyes and it was my mom "Leslie I forgot to tell you that you have a dentist appointment," she said. I nodded and got up and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, washed my hair blow dried and flat ironed m hair, I wore a black and white Just Do It shirt with black jeans and black and white converse shoes.

I grabded a string chees because i was hungry and didnt have tim for breakfast.I got in the passenger side of the car. "you know your still grounded right?" my mom said. I sighed then my mom said,"that means i have to take your phone" "what! thats not fair!" I screamed.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME" she yelled. "I HATE YOU" I yelled.

Then everything blacked out, I woke up in a hospital bed and my head hurts.A nurse walked in my room "Wheres my mom?" I asked. She frowned and said that she'll be right back.

Lily (the nurse)P.O.V

I walked out my patient Leslie Matthews and said to the doctor, "umm Leslie Matthews and her Mother Evaline Matthews were in a car accident and.....her mother died" the doctor told me to tell Leslie slowly. I walked in her room.

Leslie P.O.V

The nurse walked in my room and sat down "Leslie your mother died in the car accident". Tears filled my eyes then i couldnt hold back the tear i cried loud sobs I cried all day.

Eventually I fell asleep, when i woke i was released from the hospital and I was sent to a foster because my dad died when I was 3 years old.After a few weeks the women that work Lindsay told me to pack my bags, so I did and went to see who was adopting me.