Chapter 22

Leslie POV

I woke and Nash was still sleep. I shook my head and I got a text, from Reign.

R- hey wyd

L- nun about to paint to paint the nursery

R- Awe

L- OH shut up

R- lol guess what

L-wat

R- cameron is my boyfriend

L-:O oh my gosh u know u dont have to pretend to be his gf

R- shut up im not pretending

L- lol sure ur not

R- forget u

L- u dont mean tht

R- gtg i have class in a few min.

L- KK bye

R- bye

R- send me a pic of the nursery room

I woke Nash up and we both took a shower and got dressed, and I called the painters. When they were finished and left we put the beds where we wanted them to be and stuff. "We're done!" I said happily.

*Months Later*

Reign dropped out of college, but she is now a very famous you-tuber/viner. "Bye!" I said waving. Me and Nash are leaving Reign and her fiance Darin house. Her Cam broke up because she loves him more as a brother than a boyfriend. Cam is married to a model named Zara I call her Zar. Jack J is still single and traveling the world. We lost contact with Jack G, Shawn, and Carter, but I have Carter's number but he doesn't pick up so yeah. Matt is a player. Hayes has a girlfriend named Liana, and Taylor is married to a you-tuber named Skyler. Me and Nash are driving back home and I see a truck just like the one that killed my mom.

*flashback*

I was in the car arguing with my mom telling her I hated her and that I wish I never knew her then she looked at me and mouthed sorry when we crashed into one of those U-Haul trucks. My mom grabbed something but I couldn't see what it was. The car was tumbling and I kept hitting my head and my mom was trying to grab me so that i wouldn't hit my head. Then a big piece of metal was heading my way then my mom jumped in front of me.

Then the truck rammed into me and Nash. The car tumbled and it was like time slowed down. I looked at the truck and the driver was LYRIC! I know we stopped being friends but why would she kill my mom. Or why would she even do this with all these thoughts running through my head. I Passed out. I woke up in a white gown, not like the one in a hospital, and I seen my mom. "Mom?" I said confused. "Mom where are we?" I asked. " We're in Heaven sweetie." My mom said with a smile. "Wait I died what about my kids and Nash-" I said hyperventilating. "Calm down. God is gonna send you back i just wanted to see you face-to-face again." She said then sniffed. "I miss you!" I said hugging her. "I've missed you to." My mom said hugging back. "Why would Lyric try to kill us?" I asked very confused about that. "Because I borrowed some money from her parents when I was pregnant with you and it was alot of money. So since I was so young I said ' I swear on my first born child I would return the money' and I didn't return it so they sent Lyric out to do their dirty work, and the only reason she agreed to do it so they would be proud of her. I'm so sorry." My mom said holding me tighter. "you have to go back now. I Love You." My mom said letting go. "I Love You Too" I said.

I woke up in a hospital bed, and Nash was beside me. "You finally woke up." He said jokingly. I smiled and said, "Oh shut up" He smiled back. ''Are the babies OK." I asked. "Yeah. But you have to give birth now." He said. I nodded he left the room and a Doctor came, and told me that I have to have a see-section. I woke up and Reign was holding the girl, and Nash was holding the boy. I sat up. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Oh your awake!" Reign said handing me the girl. Then Nash put the boy in my other hand arm. "Hey." Zara and Cam said walking in the room. "Hey guys." I said. "Soo. What are you guys gone name them?" Darin asked raising his eyebrow. "Alexia and...." I said then Nash said, "Alexia and Alexander!" I smiled. I love those names. The Doctor told me I had to stay a night so everyone stayed with me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry i stopped updating its just I'm so busy and i just made my new book so yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U ALL AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT KACEYSIXX. LIKE COMMENT KEEP READING CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK AND FOLLOW ME BER-BYE