CHAPTER 13

Leslie P.O.V

I woke up and got in the shower. I smelt like buttery popcorn I washed my hair and blow dried it, while blow drying my hair I realized today was a Sunday cracker doodles. I curled my hair and pinned it to the side. I put a purple tank top and and shorts with my Purple Jordan's, this outfit looks so cute on me. How come I never wear it? I grabbed my leather jacket my purse phone and keys and headed out the door.Where should I go today.................. light bulb i should go pick up my besties well the ones at my old school because when the incident happened we lost contact. I feel so bad for Reign because her mom abuses her and never pays any attention to her and I'm like Reign escape, I always go over there and get Lyric and we all would go do something . So when I arrived I heard Reign crying but this time it was a deadly cry. She's never cried like that before, I panicked, then I remembered where they hid the spare key. I got the key from up under the mat and rushed into Reign's room, and there it was Reign's mom Elisabeth hurting her again. I grabbed her moms hand and did the first thing that came to my mind I hit her, Why did I do that? ''WHATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU OLD BAT? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR TORTURING HER? ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE HER DAD LEFT YOU OR THAT YOUR FOREVER ALONE AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING EVER SINCE HER DAD LEFT IN 7 TH GRADE!! CANT YOU JUST STOP'' I said extremely angry. Her mom stared at me for a moment with her eyes filled with tears, then she bust out crying i grabbed my phone out my pocket and called the cops. The cops arrived shortly after a few minutes then they started asking me questions.

''Ma'am we have a few questions we'ed like to ask you''

''how long has her mother been doing this.''

''about 4 years''

'' does Reign have any relatives?''

''No. But she can stay with me my parents will adopt her.'' I blurted out

''Ok. Could you give me their number so I could confirm this''

''Sure'' I said then gave him their number.

I didnt hear anything that the officer was saying because he was all the way in the other room then he came back and said,'' Well your parents said they'd be glad to take care of Reign'' I just nodded my and smiled. They had me fill out some paper work and crap, then I went to go pick Reign up from the hospital.'' Hey.'' I said when she got into the car.'' Hey Les'' she said. ''Aww. Its ok dont be sad lets like it all never happened'' I said trying to cheer her up. I went to the guy's house to introduce them to Reign.''OK these people are my friends, and dont pay any attention to Cam'' I said. She just laughed a little and shook her head.I knoecked on the door, then I remembered i had a date with Matt.

The door opened and it was Jack J. before Reign could even get through the door she screamed.''You didn't tell me your friends were Magcon'' she said obviously happy when we went I gave her a tour and introduced her to the guys.

Cameron P.O.V

Leslie came over with one of her friends and she was hot! She had bright green eyes and black hair with green tips. ''hey Reign i have a question.'' I said. ''and the question is..'' she said. '' Whats your natural hair color?'' I asked. '' Black'' she said plainly. Leslie went alone in a room with Matt.''OHHH'' Reign and I both said.Then Matt came out of the room mad and Leslie was acting weird.

Reign P.O.V

Cameron is kinda cute, and we thought her and Matt was kicking it off until he came out the room yelling, and Leslie was acting the way she would act when she would get mad at me or Lyric. ''What happened Les'' I said. '' He got mad because he asked me on a date and I said ''yes'' but I had forgot about.So I asked if we could have the date another time, then he starts screaming and yelling'' she said.

_______________________________________________________________________

follow me and comment like

and read kaceysixx books to