Chapter 5

Nash P.O.V

When I arrived to Rob's place Cameron was right behind me I knocked on the door and Stacy opened the door."hey guys" she said while letting us in Rob asked, "do you guys wanna our daughter?" i could tell he was excited Rob always wanted a daughter. "Sure" Cameron and I both said. We walked upstairs with Rob he knocked on the door and gentle voice says,"come in." Rob goes back down stairs as I open the door all three of our jaws dropped."you like her don't you" Cameron whisper's in my ear and goes downstairs."Leslie!" I yell."Nash" she yells we yelled at the same time.I sat down on her bed with her then she started talking about her mom,and I started to feel bad tears formed in her innocent eyes "awe, don't cry "I say rubbing her back I don't want to do so I decided to go the Mall "lets go to the mall" I say. She replied,"OKIE DOKIE" I chuckled and got up.

Leslie P.O.V

Nash and I go downstairs "Hey mom dad can I get some money for the mall" I say with Puppy dog eyes, they laugh and hands $100 I say thank you then Nash,Cam,and I heads for the mall we had a blast I went to: Forever 21, Pink, Bath And Body Works, and Victoria Secret. We went to get Fro-Yo we didn't come back until 10:00. Mom was cooking dinner "mom I'm a vegetarian" I tell just in case she say OK I went upstairs to my room and was on my until dinner was served. My Mom made me my little vegetarian meal.

kaceysixx

hope you enjoy