Untitled Part 19

*TWO DAYS LATER

Nash and went on a date and ever since then I've been throwing up... so Rey and I are going to the store to get a test. When I was done a few minutes later I heard a beep. ''Rey I heard the beep.'' she raced over to me and so did my roomate. ''what does it say?'' My roomate Izzy said. ''Positive.'' I whispered. ''What?'' Rey said. I kept repeating positive. Their mouthes was shaped in a perfect O. I sniffed, I dont want any kids im 18. I went to the corner of the room and hugged my knees and cried. ''Why does everything happens to me?'' I said in between sobs. ''Why me?'' I said. '' Its ok.'' Rey said trying to comfort me, but it wasnt working. ''Well you can always get an abortion'' Izzy said shrugging her shoulders. ''No! If I kill it ill be a bad person, and its not fair for the poor thing to die!" I said. "Well you have to tell Nash." Rey said truthfully. I cried, and Lila walked up to me and snuggled next to me. I sniffed. "Your right." I said trying not to let more tears out. "Well it's gonna be OK. If he loves you he'll love the baby." Izzy said. "Ya your right. " I said trying to get my hopes up. I had got up and went into the bathroom and wiped my face off. I sniffled one last time, and redid my makeup, and got dressed. A few hours later I got dressed. I'm walking to Nash's dorm. Before I knocked on the door I took a deep breathe. "OK" I sighed. I knocked on the door, and a guy with a slender talk figure dark spiky hair and blue like the sea eyes. "Umm.... Hi I'm Leslie." I say awkwardly. "Hi I'm Andrew." he said, his voice was deep...... and he was kinda cute. "Where's Nash?" I asked. " He's somewhere in her. Come in" he said gesturing inside. I just smiled and nodded. Then he kissed me. OH MY GOD. I tried to pull away but his grip was very strong. Then I finally got out of his grasp. "WHAT IS GOING ON" Nash said. "It's not what it looks like I swear." I said. "OH REALLY" Nash said. Then stormed out. "WHAT IS WRONG WHAT YOU. I HATE YOU." I yelled very furiously. "I-I thought you liked me." he said kinda sad. "Obviously I don't." I said and went to look for Nash, and I found him sitting outside near a very big tree. "Listen Nash it is not what it looked like. He kissed me. I swear." I said and sat down. Nash was ignoring me. "Ok fine. If your going to ignore me, please just listen to this one thing" I begged. He gave me a small look. "OK. Nash I'm pregnant" I said then got up and walked away. "Wait Leslie!" He yelled. I just walked away.
________________________________

HEY PEEPS THX FOR EVERYTHING AND VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT AND CHECK OUT KACEYSIXX. AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK IMMORTAL