HELP

Leslie P.O.V

Well I'm done with homework my parents are out the house so I guess I'll just have a few friends come over, I got my phone from out my pocket and called Cameron."Hey,Cam wanna come over." I said very quickly." Yeah I'll be over in a few," he replied."Oh,and bring everybody else to" I said then I hung up.I heard noise coming from upstairs,I got off the couch and went upstairs and it was just my flatscreen TV I just shook my head and was heading for down stairs when someone grabbed me I was terrified.I tried to break from his grip but it was no use,so I screamed,"LET GO OF ME...." He smacked me and told me to shut up.......his voice was deep, I felt like I knew his voice."MIKE!!!" I screamed, suddenly his grip on me loosened then I slipped away until I bumped into a slender figure. I tried to get away but I couldn't get away they put me in the back of a van."So you tried to escape." Mike said.He kicked me in the guts. I cried in pain it hurts....

Matthew P.O.V

When we arrived at Leslie's place some things we're broke I was confused I raced upstairs and Leslie favorite perfume was broke and it was all over the floor. I went back downstairs and Carter said,"let's call the cops"." No.... I wanna find her." Then I got a text that said 'MATT WERE CABINS THE CABINS THAT MY DAD WENT WITH STACEY'

Leslie P.O.V

After I sent the text to Matt Mike caught me he took my phone and threw it they picked me up again and we went in cabin. They chained me up to a wall,they kept hitting my stomach for a long time and he grabbed a knife, and he was about to cut my stomach when somebody bust through the door, and it was Matt."Matt!" I yelled in excitement, he saved me.I looked up and they were fighting I looked around and I seen a blade I grabbed the blade and cut the ropes on me, but the chains were still on my feet, and I found the key, and helped Matt.