FLASH BACK, MEMORIES, AND DREAMS

Leslie P.O.V

I was awaken by my alarm. Rey was already heading for her bathroom, I got up got my outfit for the day I got out a pink and white crop top, and it looked like jacket and my favorite ripped highwaste jeans. I got in the shower did the usaul things I do and I left my hais down, and it is so cute because it goes to my butt. ''Hey Les. Does this hairstyle look cute?'' Rey asked. I looked at her hair and she cut it to her back and she doesn't have the green highlights. ''Yes! Its so cute!'' I say. She smiled we wore similar outfits and we both had our hair down. When we got to the school, everyone ran up to me. ''les I missed you so much!'' This girl named beth said. I just smiled. Then i seen Lyric. ''Hey Lyr... Is it true that your dating Josh?'' I asked. ''yes I am. 'Cause once you left I ditched Reign and took your spot in the school. No one cares about you.'' She said whispering that last part. That two-faced brat.''Well if no one cared about me I wouldnt be dating Nash Grier, oh and Rey is dating Cameron Dallas, and I have a corvette so obviously my boyfriend cares about me my parents care about me and my friends cares too.'' I said with a evil smirk. I dont wanna be a mean girl but she being a brat. ''Well I wanna meet you two boyfriends.'' she said. Rey looked down she dosen't stand up for herself.''Oh and the both of your parents are dead, and i wonder what happened to Reign mean mommy.'' She said that last part like a kid. Its one thing to talk about me but its a nother to talk about Rey's mom. I punched with all my strenght and kept punching her and I pulled her hair a little then someone pulled me back.''Oh Lyric is your dad still cheating on your mom?'' I asked. Then I seen tears form in her eyes, one them was black. I just realized Rey was gone. She needs some time alone I know this because she always tells me where she's going unless she wants to be alone. I looked at the schedule I got before the fight. First is Chemistry. I went to my locker and put the books in them because I didn't have time to decorate it. In the middle of Chemistry I got called down to the office, and there was Lyric. When we were done talking about what happened I got detention for the whole week.

*TIME LAPSE*

Im at home and my parents are giving me a lecture about fighting, when they were done I went upstairs and took Lila out of her pin. ''Aww crap!'' I said. I forgot to put the mats down in her pin. So when I got done cleaning poop I took a nap.

*DREAM*

I was in the car arguing with my mom telling her I hated her and that I wish I never knew her then she looked at me and mouthed sorry when we crashed into one of those U-Haul trucks. My mom grabbed something but I couldnt see what it was. The car was tumbling and I kept hitting my head and my mom was trying to grab me so that i wouldn't hit my head. Then a big piece of metal was heading my way then my mom jumped in front of me.

I woke up screaming and crying 'mom' then someone held me. It was Rey shushing me telling me it was just a dream then my parents came up and I ended up sleeping with Rey. I actually cried my self to sleep.