Goodbye

Matthew P.O.V

Leslie fell asleep during the car ride I feel kind of bad for what happen,when came in there her innocent blue eyes were filled with tears and fear I wish I could of got there sooner.

*Time Lapse* when she returns to school

Leslie P.O.V

I'm at school and everyone is acting weird. " Charline, please talk to me" I yell to my BFF, " well you your Ex-boyfriend is a phsyco and I don't wanna be next on the list leave me alone" Charline said. Everyone was laughing my eyes were filled with tears, and for the rest everyone kept talking about.I was at home doing homework and A blocked number called me I answered to see who it was " hello" I said." Hi Leslie its your ex" this was Charles he's the worst bully ever." Charles can you please stop" then I hung up.

*weeks later*

The whole boyfriend thing got worse and now I'm just.........DONE. I sent a video to everyone."I always dreamed of growing up and being and being with my mom but my mom. No one will let me forget about my Ex boyfriend so I just don't care anymore and I feel there's no one that.............would comfort me, so I'm just 100% done" I said with my filled with tears. I sent the video grabbed some pills and looked in the mirror one more time and put some in my mouth, everything turned black.

Nash P.O.V

We're back from school and everyone is sleep and I'm dazing off..... Until I get a text I look at my phone and it's from Leslie so I. Looked at it and it was a video since when did Leslie send videos and I watched it. It's a suicide note I jumped up from my bed and raced to my car,and drove there luckily they are right across the street. I bust through the door and raced up stairs and went in her bathroom where she was on the floor crying, so I took the pills out her hands and held her.

*TIME LAPSE*

Matt P.O.V

I just woke up and i checked my phone and saw a suicide message from Lesslie I hurried over there when I got there I ran through the door and I saw nash on the couch. "Dude what are you doing"