CHAPTER 14

Leslie P.O.V

I got up from the couch and went inside the kitchen to get me Rey something to drink. ''Hey Les I have a question'' Nash said. '' Whats up'' I said. ''Wanna.... go........ out?'' he said.I didn't know what to do this was crazy.''Umm I'll be right back'' I said. I went back into the living room. ''Rey. Nash asked me out!'' I whispered so only me and her could hear. She shrieked.'' What is it?'' Cam said.'' Oh I thought I seen a bug'' she said. Smh. ''So say yes you dummy'' Rey said eagerly. I just nodded and headed back in the kitchen. ''Yes'' I said and he smiled. ''But lets keep it a secret. Only Rey knows OKAY?'' ''OK.'' he said, then we came out of the kitchen.I gave Reign her blue monster, and I drank my green one. ''Lets play The Game Of Life'' I suggested. ''OK'' everyone said, except for Matt who wasn't down stairs. After playing Life I said, ''I have to go my parents come back tomorrow and it's about to 12:00 and I Have a quiz tomorrow so.'' ''Bye!'' Rey and I both said. We got in the car and drove home. ''Here.'' I said tossing Rey some PJ's because we decided to go get her stuff tomorrow. Rey got in the shower downstairs, and I got in the shower upstairs. when i got out the shower i put my hair in a messy bun and put on my PJ's. Rey and I made a pallet on my floor and we stayed up for a while talking then we fell asleep.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm.'' SHUT IT UP!'' Rey groaned. I just laughed and shook my head. I got in the shower and did what i usually do.I wore a Just Do It shirt with a lot of bright colors on it and I wore skinny jeans. My hair was just down I grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. When I arrived to my school Charles pushed me and now it was me, Charles, and Tory. Then Tory OH NO SHE DIDN'T I punched her as hard as I could and I took all my anger out on her then Charles yanked and I couldn't get out of his grip. Then as soon as he was about to hit me Nash grabbed him threw him on the floor and beat him up. Tory was on the floor crying then the bell rung Nash and I went to our lockers luckily they were right next to each other. I kissed him and said, ''Thanks.'' ''No problem.'' I went to Chemistry and did my test. I feel like I aced it. Then I went to P.E I changed into the ugly outfit then we played dodge ball.

*TIME LAPSE*

I walked through the door and was heading for my when.''Surprise'' my mom and dad said. I hugged them. '' I thought you were coming at 12:00 '' I said. ''Well we took a early flight because there's a lot going on today.'' Mom said. ''Like what?" I asked. ''Well first we have to officially adopt your friend. Second we have 2 surprises for you!'' Mom said. Then we got into the car and park in a drive way with a sign that 'House for Sell and a Sold sign over it'.''Were moving!" I said excited because I'm so ready to get out of that school, I just realized this House is right next to my old house with my real mom. I went inside and it was already furnished. ''We had the guy's do it since we were gone'' My dad said. I nodded and went upstairs because I hear a noise coming from up there, there was two puppies one was in the other room which was Green and it was very pretty. The other room was Blue and was really pretty and both of the rooms were pretty big. '' Mom Dad Which room is mine!'' I yelled. ''The blue one!'' they said. Then I heard Rey say something , then she came upstairs and walked in her room and was like 'awwwwww'. "I know right their so cute!" I said. While putting her. I know its a girl because I checked. Rey had a cute little golden retriever I had a husky.