Untitled Part 21

Leslie POV

''Nash, why are you here?" I asked. ''because I wanted to see you." Nash said, and he looked kinda sad. ''OK but I really don't wanna see you." I said untruthfully. ''Oh." Nash said. when he was about to walk out the door I felt bad, so I asked, "Wanna come help me assemble this stupid couch?" I asked with a smile on my face.he smiled back and came in the house. While HE was trying to assemble the couch I was in the kitchen. moving the small appliances around. "OK I'm finally done." Nash said. i turned around facing the kitchen again. "Do you think I keep the Blender here of move it?" I asked. I had turned around to face Nash, and he was on one knee with a beautiful ring. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. He proposed to me. I nodded my head not even able to speak we hugged. We are done with the house so now we're. Driving to the doctor to see if I'm having a boy or a girl. "Nash, lets stop at Wendy's I'm hungry.'' I said. "We just had checkers." Nash said. " I know but I'm feeding two people!" I said. "You might be feeding three." Nash said while pulling into the Wendy's drive through. I ate my food then we arrived to the Hospital. Nash went up to the desk then a few minutes later the doctor called us."OK. I have some exciting news your having twins! One is a boy and the other is a girl." The doc said excitingly. Nash and I smiled. I am so happy. We went to almost every shop for babies. "OK I think were done." I said, after leaving our 12th shop. It's 7:00. "OK were gonna do the room tomorrow." I said very tired and sleepy and its only 7. Nash nodded his head. I went and took a shower. Then went to bed.