What?

* 2 months later*

Leslie P.OV

Today is the first day of Summer, and Rey, Cam, Nash, and I are going to the same College its also the first day I'm going to investigate my mom's death. ''Les, it was a dream.'' Rey said. ''HOW DO YOU KNOW? I KNOW THAT SHE MOUTHED SORRY!'' I said very angrily. ''BECAUSE YOUR SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION!'' She said. '' WELL I KNOW SHE MOUTHED SORRY BECAUSE... THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE I was little I would have the same dream twice and it be true. Like when my dad would sing to me when I was 2. I remember it all.'' I said fighting back the tears. '' OK well did you see the person driving the truck?'' She asked. I just shook my head. ''Lets get back to packing.'' I said. When we were done we said goodbyeto our parents got in our cars. Rey got her car 2 months ago.then we headed to our College.When we got their they told us who our roomates were and the usual. Rey and I are here for designing, the boys are here for music so yeah.

*TIME LAPSE*

I entered my room and decorated my side. ''Hi'' some one said. Im assuming its my roomate but she scared the heck out of me.'' Hi. I didnt even notice you'' I said with a kind smile. we were talking up untill I got a phone call. ''Hey Nash.'' I said excited to talk to him. When we got offf the phone I got back to talking to my roommate.

__________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY ITS SO SHORT. LIKE COMMENT AND CHECK OUT KACEYSIXX BOOKS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!