𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Laughter fills the room and I sigh, hitting my head against the wall before turning around.

"Well doll, you never did answer the question. Are any of us cute?"

"Oh gosh, Dallas, you all heard that?"

"Well doll, it was kinda hard not to, seeing as she was being louder than a-"
Dally's mouth is covered by Darry as Darry sends Dally a look, before turning to me.

"Well, Carly, I hate to say it, but we all have to leave. I have work tomorrow, as does Soda and Steve, and Pony, Johnny, Two, and Dally have school, so we really have to go."

"It's okay! I didn't realize that the sun was going down or I would have cooked for you guys! I know you haven't eaten all day."

"It's fine, honestly, but we have to go. See you around?"

I smile at all 7 of them.

"You'll definitely be seeing me soon, because I'm bringing you guys dinner tomorrow, whether you like it or not"

Every boy in the room smiles, before walking out the door one by one until only the three Curtis's remain.

Soda gives me a quick hug before hurrying out the door to catch up with Steve.
Darry turns to me, cracking a small smile.

"See, I knew I had a feeling that we would be seeing alot of each other"

I laugh, and he too walks out the door, Pony going to follow him before the brunette stops in the doorway.
"You might wanna call your friend back and let her know that the boys were indeed cute"

Pony leaves, closing the door behind him as I stand there, not moving an inch.

"Darn you, Alina"