𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Frowning, I look up at the man because he was so tall.

"I'm not your doll, but yes, I am new here. I just moved in across the street"

"Well, you're still a doll anyway. The name's Dallas Winston, but everyone calls me Dally. How about you doll?"

"How about its none of your business, Dallas. Now, would you please excuse me? I need to return this plate"

"OO. Feisty. I like that."

Rolling my eyes, I push past him and into the house, where all six of the boys I met earlier were laying around on the couches and floor.

"Oh! Carly! Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, so your name is Carly huh? Perfect name for a pretty doll like yourself"

"Dal, lay off her,she just moved here"

Pony says.

"Humph, sure"

Dally says, turning around and storming off, slamming the door behind him as he went out in the streets.

I clear my throat before holding the plate up.

"I was just going to, uh, return this plate, but uh. I think I'm just going to go now instead, but uh, here's your plate back. The cake was very good."

Darry smiles, taking the plate and handing it to Pony before turning back to me.

"Do you need someone to walk you back home? Things are... sort of rough around here"

"No, I'll be fine, but thank you. I live right across from you guys, you know"

"Yes, I know."

I turn to walk out when Johnny speaks up.

"Maybe we can come over tomorrow and help you unpack"

I stop before turning around, and smiling slightly.

"Sure, I'd like that"

And at that, I turn around and walk back home.