Chapter Sixteen

Robert P.O.V

Anne, Harry and I have been driving an hour away to get to Kathleen.

"Hunny, we have to know that she is going to be ok," Anne told me. "I have a feeling that this time she won't be ok," I said. "Dad, she will be ok, she's strong," Harry said. "Did you just call me dad?" I asked. "Yes, you have been there for my mother and I," Harry said. "Were here," I said pulling into the hospital.

Kathleen P.O.V

Ana and I are running around the school causing a raucous. We ran into the practice room to see Louis and Harry sitting by the piano and Louis was holding a baby. And, in the corner was Niall, Liam, and Zayn giggling and kissing and cuddling and talking about the future.
"Kat, this is your Niece Victoria," Harry said kissing the baby that's in Louis's hand. "Who's baby?" I asked. "Mine and Eleanor's," Louis said. "You guys are together," I asked. "No, it was a drunken mistake at the party. Then a few days after she gave birth she got in a car accident and passed away. Because she is my daughter I got the rights." Louis said.

Harry P.O.V

Were in Kat's hospital room waiting for her to get out of surgery. When she was wheeled in she looked really bad.

"Robert..." the doctor said. "Hello, Cody," Dad said. "Her mom says she fell down the stairs but we believe she was pushed," Cody said. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because I know she was," Emily said walking into the room. "How would you know?" Mom asked. "I put Kat through hell because my dad and her mom were going to get married. She told me that if I didn't put her through hell then what she has been doing to Kat would happen to me." Emily said. "Kathleen has also been being treated for depression." The doctor said showing the new and old scars on her arm. "What else is wrong?" Dad asked. "A broken rib, arm, and leg, and she's in a coma," Cody said. "Do you know when she will wake up?" Mom asked. "No we don't," Cody said. "Mom, in going to go call the guys," I said walking out the door.

I put the phone on a five-way call and called everyone.

"What do you want Harry?" Zayn said in a mad tone. "If that's Zayn I am so sorry baby," Liam said. "Liam..." Niall whispered. "What do you want harry? Call to tell me that I fucked everything up between your sister and me?" Ana said. "Thanks, Lou for not yelling at me," I said. "What the hell is this call about Harry," Zayn yelled into the phone. "Kat's in the hospital. And, she is hurt badly. She's in a coma, a few broken bones and is on anti-depressants." I said and everyone was silent. "Well be there in the morning. Guys, it's for Kat so do whatever you have to get over what happened because we leave tomorrow." Louis said and everyone hung up.