Chapter Thirteen

Anabella P.O.V

The boys, Kat and I were at Harry's house getting ready for this party. I don't think that it's a good thing to go. I mean I just want to stay home and snuggle my girlfriend and watch some stupid movies with our friends, and that was what we were going to do until we got invited to this stupid party. I mean Jesus fucking Christ the day that Kat is leaving Emily is changing for the better by inviting us to her party.

"Ana are you're ready to go?" Liam asked. "Li do you think that there is something fishy going on?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he interns asked me. "I mean, Emily has been a bitch since the day Kat started school and now out of nowhere, she wants to invite us as well as Kat to this party that she made just for Kat." I said. "now that I think about it, it does seem kind of fishy." Liam said. "Guys come on. Kat's dad and everyone else is ready, we need to go." Niall said. "Were coming babe. just give us a minute and we will be right down." Liam said which intern made Niall blush. "Ok Li!" Niall said kissing his cheek.

Harry P.O.V

"Lou, do think this is all just a hoax I asked. "No babe I don't think that. you yourself should believe in people changing. I mean look at Zayn, he was the schools biggest homophobic and now he is pining after two other guys." Louis said. "I do believe that people can change but not in one day. yesterday Emily was calling her fag fairy, and now she is inviting Kat to a party that is for her." I said. "Come on guys." Kat's dad said. "Sir, can I talk to you for a minute, it's about Kat." Zayn said.

Zayn P.O.V

'Sir, can I talk to you for a minute, it's about Kat." I said. "Sure son." Kat's dad said walking me into the kitchen. "Sir, why aren't you trying to stop your daughter from going with her mother. you know what that lady is made of. Kat isn't safe with her." I said. "I have no say in what Kat does anymore because, as much as I don't like it, she's old enough to make her own decisions. And, she thinks that if she leaves then she wouldn't get in the way of Harry's mother and my self's relationship." He said. "what's going on with you and Harry's mom?" I asked. "I love her, and Kat thinks that if she leaves then I can have the family with Harry and his mother that I never got with her and her mom. she told me that after we get married then and only then can I take her mother to court to try and get custody of her." He said. "So, Kat is giving up her own happiness so you can have love?" I asked. "Yes." he said.

Kathleen P.O.V

I heard what Ana and Liam said about this party thing being so fishy. then I heard what Harry and Louis saying that they also thought that it sounded fishy. and, I already knew that there was going to happen because Emily just isn't a nice person. so, I wasn't going to let her win this way. I was going to bet her at her own game. I was going to play her game with her. then, my father and Zayn were talking about how I told my dad that I wanted him to worry about harry and his mother before he worried about me.

I didn't even want to go to this stupid party tonight. I walked out the back door and sat on the patio swing. I just sat there and waited for this all to end. I then felt someone sit down next to me.

"Haz, you don't need to worry about me." I said not looking up at who sat next to me. "it's a good thing that I am not Harry then, right?" A female voice made me look up, it was Harry's mother Anne. "Anne, please don't worry about me, I am not worth it." I said. "That my precious is where you are wrong. you are worth more than the rarest diamond. you are loved sweetie. and, I know that you are only moving with your mother because you think that, that will make anything change between myself and him. Kathleen, I love your father and if he asked me to marry him right this minute then I would, but I know that he has doubts going through his mind and none of it has to do with me at all. It's about you, when he proposes to me and as soon as he does we are going to fight for you to come home where there will be a sister and brother waiting for you and a father and stepmother..." she was saying but I cut her off, "Anne, I will never look at you and see a stepmother I will always see a phenomenal woman who I have the privilege of calling my mother." I said. "I know babe but look at everything you will have when you come home, a mom, dad, siblings, a girlfriend, maybe even a brother-n-law, and three best friends." She said. "I know but, I am scared. what if everything doesn't go as planned." I asked. "not everything goes as planned Kathleen! like our new addition to the family." She said. "New addition?" I asked. "Your father doesn't know, only the doctor knows. but I am pregnant." She said and I started crying on her shoulder