Chapter Eighteen

Kathleen P.O.V

All I saw was a firework exposition, that's the only way I can explain what I saw. it felt like I was drowning and burning alive all at the same time. I don't know if that's an easy thing to explain. But that's the only way that I can explain it. there was a figure through the light though. it looked eerily familiar. like I've seen it before.

out of nowhere, Mrs. Parker comes out of the light "where the hell do you think you're going, Kathleen?" she asked. "I don't know what's going on, where am I?" I asked worriedly. "this fucking place here is a place where they either drag you to fucking heaven or stick you in hell, or maybe even the in-between." she stated with sass. "so, I'm going to die?" asked. "it depends on your decision, I'm just here as the guide "she stated. "if I'm dying then what the hell are you, are you another one of my dreams?" I asked. "what the hell does it look like I am, I'm a fallen angel who here to save your ass!" she yelled. "go through that door if you ever want to see your friends again." she said to point towards a wooden door.

I walked towards the door and looked back, "will I ever see you again?" I asked. "When the time is the right one, by the way, you can call me Shania..." she started fading away.

Robert P.O.V

everyone just stopped as they were going into Kathleen's room with the crash cart. she wasn't breathing and the machines were going crazy. we were getting pushed out of the room and they were charging the paddles. that's when we all broke down. Ana was pushed up to the windows begging for Kathleen to respond and not let go. After a few minutes of them trying to bring her back, Harry started breaking down crying and begging me to do something, even Emily was crying. Louis was holding Harry and Liam was crying into Zayn's neck well Niall was crying into Liam's shirt. Anna was crying in my arms.

"time of death..." Dr. Cody was about to say the time of death when the machines started beeping at the beat of her very own heart. "she's alive!" Dr. Cody said running into the hall, running towards me.

Annabelle P.O.V

Kat's alive, my life, my love my woman. the woman who makes everything better for me. the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. the girl I want to marry one day. my Kat is alive.