Chapter Five

Kathleen P.O.V

everyone went home to talk to their parents into letting them stay. Haz and I need to talk soon, if not tonight then soon. Louis needs to know that they both like each other after all. I set up the pull-out couch, blew up the air mattress, and put all the blankets and pillows all around the room. I ordered three pizzas and stole a few beers out of the fridge. now all I'm doing is waiting.

Louis P.O.V

"mom, I'm going to spend the night at a friend's house. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I say kissing her. I then see my five sisters and my baby brother. "behave, girls, help mom with the babies, I love you guys." I say giving a hug and kiss to each one of them.

Lou: on my way Kat :D

Kat: kay-kay, Zaynie, and Ana are already here

Lou: have fun till I get there ;)

Kat: I can't hear you, going through a tunnel.

Harry's P.O.V

"mom I want you to know that I love you and always will," I say. "What do you want now?" she says. "my friends said I could spend the night, so can I please?" I asked. "go and have fun." she said kissing my head.

Haz: tell me I'm not the last one there

Kat: well you could beat Nialler and li

Niall P.O.V

I live alone. my parents kicked me out because they found out I was gay, or well bisexual I should say. they didn't like it because my brother, Greg, just married a woman.

Nialler: be there soon

Kat: hurry, need to beat Haz

Nialler: kay-kay

Liam P.O.V

I kissed my mom and walked out the door with a bag over my shoulder when someone ran right into me. "nailery, you're my neighbor?" I asked shocked. "I guess I am, want to walk with me?" he asked. 'how do you say yes to a sexy Irish man like him?' I thought. "sure." I say. we walked until he picked up speed saying we had to beat Haz. so, we ran two blocks to kit's house. once was there, we see Harry isn't there yet. yes, we won!

Harry P.O.V

"I hate you all." I say walking in the front door without knocking. "no, you don't Haz." Kat said winking. shit, I forgot I told her about my feelings for Lou. "shut up Kat!" I say. "Hazza-bear you're here!" Lou said running and jumping into my arms for a hug. "so, what movie?" Kat asked. "toy story." Liam yelled we were all too bored so we agreed. we all climbed to our spots for the night, well the movie was playing. halfway through the movie, no one was even paying attention to Kat spoke up.

Kathleen P.O.V

"I'm bored." I whined. "let's play truth or dare." Zayn suggested. "ok anna... truth or dare?" I asked. "ha, dare." she says. " I dare you to kiss Lou." I respond. "hell no! I'm gay." Lou stated. "and, I'm a lesbian!" Ana spoke. "ugh... fine you're giving up your only chicken though. which means every other dare you have to do." I state. "fine, Lou gets your fat ass over here." Ana said. he just sat right next to her and they just gave a peck on each other's lips. "Kat..." Louis said, "payback is a bitch babe." "Yeah, yeah I know," I state. "Haz, truth, or dare?" Anna asked. "truth!" he stated Loudly. "is there anyone in school that you like?" Anna asked. right after she asked that I spit my water out of my mouth because I was laughing so hard. "yes, I do.: he sighed glaring at me. "who?" everyone but me asked. "Kat, I'll tell them mine if you tell them yours," Harry said smirking. "No thanks, let's keep our secrets between us," I say. "Kay, Kay, Zaynie, truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Truth." Zayn said. "if you ever had to live with either Liam or Nialler for the rest of your life, who would it be?" Haz asked. "I can't choose between my sexy leprechaun and my sweet Lili." He whines. "you can't chicken out on truths, so pick," I state. "I guess Lili because Nialler wouldn't leave me enough food," he says, and everyone laughs because Niall loves his food.

"you guys what to play never have I ever?" I asked, everyone, looked super confused besides Liam who just had a huge grin on his face. "with or without alcohol?" Liam asked. "with." I say holding up six beers. "how do we play?" Anna asked. "well someone will say, never have I ever dot, dot, dot, and if you have you take a sip and the last one with beer still in their glass wins." I explain. "Let's play," Lou says. "Nialler goes first," I say. "OK, never have I ever, skipped class before." he said and everyone took a sip, next was Louis's turn. "never have I ever sucked a dick." Louis said to which Niall, Li, Haz, and I drank. "never have I ever walked in on someone doing the deed." Haz said Anna and I are the only ones who drank to that. my turn now, they're all glaring at me though. "Never have I ever had a wet dream about someone in this room" I state.

I put the bottle to my lips, and I could see them all staring at me in horror until Harry took a swig. then out of nowhere hours went by and everyone was drunk. it's now three in the morning were all a giggling mess. I was the first to lose at never have I ever, Zayn won though.

"ok guys, bedtime," Liam said in a motherly voice. I got at the end of the couch laying my head down then I heard it... thunder, Anna and Lou jumped at the sound. they hate thunder.

Annabelle P.O.V

I hate thunderstorms because it reminds me of the time, we go into a car accident. I lost my dad and baby sister. I miss them so much. another round of thunder came, and I was whimpering until I felt like I was being pulled into a hug. I notice that I am now in Kat's arms and I feel safe. I only get this feeling when I hug Zayn and even then, this hug makes me feel safer than I have in a long time.

"Sh... It's ok. Anna, I got you and I'm never letting go." Kat says then once again whispered an "I love you" in my ear. "I love you too," Anna said snuggling into Kat's arms more.