Chapter Seventeen

Harry P.O.V

Mom, dad and I were sitting in the waiting room the next day waiting for visiting hours to start. All I could do is sit there and think what if they guys and Ana don't show up.

"Harry." Mom said pointing to the door where I saw all my best friends with tears running down their face. Then Emily walks in, I walk to her first.

"You need to tell them the truth," I whispered in her ear. "What if they don't forgive me?" She asked. "Well, that's a risk you have to take," I said. "Okay." She said sitting next to me. "Please sit?" Mom said as they all sat around me. "I know who this to Kathleen did," Emily said...

Kathleen P.O.V

It was nice out and the boys were taking me out somewhere nice they said that they had a surprise for me saying that I would love it, I don't know why but I feel nervous about whatever they are going to show me.

They took me to the park that I love, there's a flower field where Ana likes to make flower crowns, a park where Louis can act like a kid, a pool for members and Harry's a member so we all get to use it... And there is a soccer room above the bar area for our star soccer player Liam. Zayn just likes watching Niall and Liam get wet.

Soon they took off the blindfold that they had tied around my head and there was Ana sitting on a blanket with candles and flowers all around a picnic blanket and basket. she was smiling wide.

"did you have all the guys do this?" I asked. "Kind of, I promised not to tell Liam and Niall about the time he got his dick caught in a beer bottle. I promised not to ruin Louis surprise to Harry. And, Harry's a sucker for a good romantic date so he cooked pasta for us and Liam, Liam I gave him a ticket to next week's soccer game" she said giggling. "You're so good to me Ana." I giggled, "Before we start our date, I have a question for you." she said. "Okay ask away." I said. "turn around.' she said, and I did as she told and there were the guys standing with a sign that read, 'Kat, will you marry me?' I then turned around to see Ana on one knee with a ring in her hand...

Anabelle P.O.V

there was so much yelling, between Emily and everyone else and I didn't know what to think when a doctor came and took Kat's dad away. He soon came back with a drink for everyone from the vending machine. soon, everyone was done, and Kat's dad spoke.

"Kat loves you guys so much and Louis and Harry don't let a drunken mistake turn your love into hate." He said. "Boo, I'm not mad. I don't hate you; I love you to death," he said running into Louis's arms and kissing him like crazy. "Hazza, I love you too!" Louis giggled. then out of nowhere, we hear a doctor yelling "get the crash cart!!!" running into room 742 otherwise known as Kat's room...