Chapter Seven

Louis P.O.V

this sucks that I have no one to help me prank anyone. Kat hasn't texted any of us, so I think she got her phone taken away.

"Lou, calm down babe.:" my boyfriend, yep we're dating, harry said. "No! I'm bored and Kat's not here" I whined. "but I am..." he says kissing my lips. "I love you boo," he says. "I love you too Haz," I say.

Harry P.O.V

Lou and I started dating after our little date last night where he took me to the amusement park. I love him so much. It's lunchtime right now and Ana keeps blaming herself because if she didn't tell Kat not to do anything stupid then she would still be here.

my phone went off indicating I have a message:

Kat: hey Haz I really need to talk to you

Haz: what's wrong?

Kat: come over after detention; don't bring the others.

Anabelle P.O.V

"Haz who are you texting?" I asked. "I was playing a game," he said.

"where's the fag bitch?" Emily said walking towards us. "right here." I say getting out of my seat. "you do know that if you get into a fight you could be kicked off the student bored." she stated. "Kat and, my friends are more important than the student bored." I said. "we'll see one daddy." Emily said walking away. "that was weird." Niall says.

Niall P.O.V

detention is so boring without Kat and Haz is acting differently since lunchtime.

"baby?" Zayn said shaking my shoulder. both Liam and Zayn were being so sweet towards me and I love them both for it.

Liam P.O.V

Zayn and I talked the other day about Niall, we both care about him. so, were going to love and protect our baby.

"baby?" Zayn says getting Niall out of his thoughts. "are we still hanging out after school?" Niall asked. "sorry guys I can't." harry said. "why love?" Louis asked. "Kat needs to talk boo." harry answered. " let me come!" Ana said. "I can't" is all harry responded with. "just tell her we love her." I say. "will do!" harry said walking out the door. "so, pizza?" Louis asked. "Yeah." everyone agreed.