Chapter Fifteen

Harry P.O.V

After Kat left with her mom, everything went back to normal, Louis and I don't talk, and I hear he knocked up Eleanor. Liam is pushing himself harder when it comes to soccer. Niall and Zayn don't talk anymore. Niall has been staying in the music room more and Zany started up with his painting again. As for me... I became nothing but the guy who left the popular crew for some fans who didn't even last. As for Kat nobody knows what's going on with her, she doesn't talk to anyone from the crew and she only calls her dad to say I love you then hangs up. I miss Kat so much right now. Oh, and last night mom told me that she's pregnant with Kat's dad's baby.

Emily P.O.V

"Thank you, Emily, for putting Kathleen through that." The woman said. "You mean putting her through hell just because you couldn't?" I asked. "Don't start with me, I will be your step-mother soon, don't make me beat you." She said. "Do it, but don't keep putting Kat through hell!" I finally dared to stand up to the bitch. "Wrong thing to say. Kat! Go to the top of the stairs! Emily, say goodbye to her..." she said then the phone went dead.

Kathleen P.O.V

I should have known my mother was the one making Emily put my life through hell. I was standing at the top of the stairs when I felt a push on my back, and I went tumbling down. Now, everything is black.

Robert P.O.V (Kat's dad)

Anne and I are sitting outside where I set up a romantic dinner for the two of us, this is the place I fell in love with the woman.

"Anne, I love you so much," I said while feeding her chocolate-covered strawberries. "I love you to Robert." She said smiling. I then pull out the red velvet box and got down on my knee, "Anne, if you love me then marry me?" I asked. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" She said kissing me, we just kissed for a while until she said, "Robert, I have a surprise for you." "What is it?" I asked. "I'm pregnant." She said handing me a sonogram. "Does that mean Kat's coming home?" We hear a voice behind us and turn to see Harry. "Come here, baby," Anne said and he came and sat between us. "Yes, Harry this means we are going to fight for my little princess," I said, then my phone started ringing.