Chapter Fourteen

Kathleen P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I went onto my laptop to check my Facebook before we left. And, there was a video with me, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Ana, and Louis tagged in it.

The video started playing and it started off by showing Louis and Eleanor making out and right next to them is Liam and Danielle getting all frisky. Then whoever was recording the video showed Anna and Emily making out on the bed. I remember leaving early because I had to be up at 7 for the mover trucks to come. and get our stuff. I slammed my laptop shut and started crying. I left the house making my way to school.

Louis P.O.V

I woke up in a place I have never been before and I felt sticky with sweat I look around and say Eleanor on my chest. I pushed her off and say that I was naked. Did we have sex? No, that can't be. I got out of the bed and ran for my house thinking about Harry the whole time.

Liam P.O.V

I woke up with Dani laying right next to me I was fully clothed though. I better go we still have school.

Harry P.O.V

Kat just showed me the video on our Facebook. We were sitting together crying when Niall and Zayn walk over.

"Kat, Haz, what's wrong?" Niall asked. "You haven't seen the video on our Facebook pages?" Harry asked. "No, what happened?" Zayn asked. "Show the video, I have something to do before I leave this school," Kat said.

Emily P.O.V

The girls and I were in the cafeteria giggling because our plan went perfectly.

"Emily!" I heard a pissed off voice yell. "What can I do for you?" I asked. "Forget about the others and how they are feeling heartbroken. I know we shouldn't have gone last night but I was hoping you changed but you didn't, and I knew something was going to go down last night. But, what do you think other people are going to think when they see homophobic Emily making out with my girlfriend?" Kathleen asked. "Go away loser, your just jealous that we got to your little group of fags and made most of them straight," Eleanor said. "Yeah, but when that happened you just managed to show my point when I called Emily out for being into girls. She just used this little plan as her own little lesbian outing.