Chapter Ten

Anabelle P.O.V

I walked into school with my hand in Kat's with her to my left and Larry; Louis and harry to my right. Zayn was at Kat's locker, Niall was at Larry's shared locker, and Liam was at mine. that's when I saw Emily and her gang coming towards us.

Kathleen P.O.V

I am nervous because I haven't been in school for a week and only Ms. parker, my teachers, my friends, my parents, and my girlfriend know why. I then see Emily walking towards me. oh, great her drama.

"aww... damn! I thought fag queer queen tried killing herself." Emily said and I froze. "what the fuck! how the fuck did you know?" I yell looking at each of my 'friends' all of them just seemed as shocked as I am. "aww... poor queer queen doesn't know how I found out, well you see my mother was your nurse. she talks a lot about her patients. next time cut deeper, wouldn't you!" Emily said, then started to walk away.

But Ana did the one thing I never thought she would do. "he Emily..." she said and as soon as Emily turned around Ana punched her right in the face. "Anabelle Malik, my office now." Ms. Parker said. "no Ms. parker, it was my fault." I said then added, "I'll take another suspension." "no Kat!" Liam shouted. I ignored Liam and continued speaking to Ms. Parker, "I called Emily a bitch; then she called me a queer queen. then she started walking away. this morning I told Anabelle to punch Emily, I didn't think she would actually do it though." "Kathleen, I know you care about Ana, but I will not suspend you" Ms. parker explained. "what? why?" I asked. "because you are standing up for something that has not been stood up or, in about thirty years, when your father and I went to this very school." Ms. Parker explained. "what is my punishment then?" I asked. "you don't have one Ms. Kathleen. but, Ms. Malik, on the other hand, you are removed from student body president." Ms. Parker said. "I understand," Anabelle said grabbing my hand.

while Anabelle wasn't looking Emily whispered in my ear, "you might want to keep an eye on her."