Chapter 17: Video Time

3rd POV

"I'm sorry, Mr. Karasuma," Ristu apologized, her face dejected as she faced her teacher.

"What happened here, Ritsu," Karasuma asked he had hoped nothing was wrong with Ritsu, "Also are you okay."

Ritsu gave a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, Mr. Karasuma. I merely shutdown temporarily, that's all." Her expression turned into more serious. "However, we have a bigger problem than before sir."

'Great ... another problem,' Karasuma mentally grunted.

"I apologize. I should have been more careful with my instructions with Koro-Sensei when he tried to repair the stone, sir," Ritsu apologized again.

"So I assume he did fix it since those three are back to normal," Karasuma said as he turned to glance at Nagisa, Karma, and Kayano who seemed perfectly fine.

"He did, but an accident occurred, causing more issues involving the whole class," Ritsu explained. "Although my server shut down temporarily, I was still able to keep my camera on to record the events after Koro-Sensei restored the stone." Ritsu's screen then turned into her point of view of the events prior to Mr. Karasuma's return. "I made and edited the video in a way that you can pick up everyone's individual conversation as a way for us to catch everything." Karasuma then watched intently, focusing on every little detail with Nagisa and the others watching from behind.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-Ritsu Vision-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--

There was a bright light, blinding the camera from Ritsu's console. It slowly dimmed to eventually reveal the unconscious bodies of all 26 students and Irina, but no Koro-Sensei.

"Where is that idiot," Mr. Karasuma grunted.

"My apologies, my camera was unable to capture where the target disappeared due to bright light prior to his disappearance," Ristu explained with a bit of guilt.

"No worries, you did your job, Ristu," Karasuma reassured the A.I.. Ritsu smiled and continued the video.

The students and teacher continued to lie there, all unconscious. Ristu paused the video again.

"Sorry, but may I fast-forward a bit as nothing of my attention occurs in the next ten minutes. Would that be okay, sir," Ristu explained. "Sure," Karasuma replied. Ritsu then fast-forwarded the video until she stopped the video at about ten minutes.

Movement among the students began, showing that they are indeed still alive. They all slowly stir awake, eventually getting up. The people still unconscious were Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, and Irina. The rest seemed alive and well.

"Is everyone okay," Isogai asked everyone as they got up. He then went over to lend a hand to Kataoka who was still on the floor. "You okay." Isogai's charming nature seemed more prominent that usual, causing the female representative to stumble her words a bit.

"I-I fine, thank you very much," Kataoka replied as serious and grateful as possible without getting nervous. She grabbed Isogai's hand and got up.

"That's good. Glad you weren't hurt," Isogai said with a charming smile. Kataoka tried to shake off her dirty thoughts. She then looked around to see her classmates. "How about all of you," she asked the others.

"I feel fine. How are you," Hara asked in a tone like that of a mother, very nurturing.

"I feel like half a million bucks," Kurahashi exclaimed with her arms in the air.