Chapter 16: Breakfast Time

3rd POV:

The bright sunlight shimmers through the crack of the curtain in the large hotel room where the students slept. Each one of them slept soundly as they tried to forget the stress and pain they all experienced the past day. In one particular bed was a group that were enjoying the company of a particular blunette. Or so they thought.

"Nagisa ...," Jealousy muttered softly. She slowly opened her eyes in anticipation of seeing Nagisa's sleeping face. Right in front of her was Sweety's drooling face. "Pudding ... Nagisa ... sweet pudding ...," the confectional copy of the greenette mumbled through her dreams that were most likely about pudding and Nagisa. Jealousy widened her eyes as she swore that it was only her and Dee-dee-chan in Nagisa's bed. She got up slowly and realized that her other copies were also present in Nagisa's bed as they had been hugging each other, thinking they were each Nagisa. "Wha-where's Nagi-SAAA," Jealousy said before she fell out of the bed, causing the Kayano's other personalities to wake up and thankfully not the others.

"Owie," she mumbled through the pain.

"Huh ... Jelly-chan," Dee-dee-chan asked softly as she was still in a morning daze.

"Ehh ... good morning, Dee-dee-chan," Jealousy greeted as he rubbed her head where it collided on the floor.

"Neh ... why are on the floor," the sad personality asked its jealous counterpart.

Jealousy positioned herself properly on the floor. "Oh I was just startled that the rest of you four were also in Nagisa's bed hehe," she replied as she tried to laugh off the idea. She then looked at her other counterparts. Dee-dee-chan was hugging a pillow, Sweety was still daydreaming about pudding and Nagisa still, Playful looked a bit groggily as she swayed side to side. She wasn't really surprised that they were in Nagisa's bed as well because they all missed their own Nagisa to comfort them after the whole thing yesterday. "Soooo," Jealousy started to ask the group, "Do you guys know where Nagisa is." All of them turned their heads around the room. They only managed to see their sleeping classmates, but no sign of their teacher or Nagisa.

The thought suddenly struck all of their heads. "Where's Nagisa (my blueberry pudding!!!!!!)," all of Kayano's personalities shouted, effectively waking up the whole class. All of them groggily got up from their sleep spots, glaring at the group of worried greenettes.

"Is there a problem, Kayano-chans," Kataoka said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Do you have to be so loud," Hazama complained in the corner, "I was just finishing my early morning curses." All of the now awake classmates looked at her weirdly. "What? Everybody has their own morning routine." Everybody decided to let her be.

"So what's the problem, Kayano-chans," Hara offered to bring up the question again to the group of personalities.

"Oh right," Playful said as she hammered her hand with her palm, "Nagisa is missing." She smiled at the end as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh that's all," Yada added.

"Yup."

"Does that we could go back to sleep," Muramastu suggested with a yawn at the end.

"I ... think so," Kimura yawned too with his response.

In another part of the floor, the group of Karma's personalities started to wake up due to all of the commotion his classmates were causing. "What's going on," Seriousness asked, rubbing his eye in exhaustion of yesterday's events.

"Oh, Nagisa is missing," Okuda replied with a sleepy smile.

"Oh that's nice," Lazy said as he lied down on his pillow once more.