Chapter 8: Letting Go of the Mask

The class started to form a circle around the room. A few students didn't want to play as they were either too tired or thought it was lame. Some had no choice and were forced to play. The people who forced them were mostly Rio and Mischief while Isogai and Matty were just watching the chaos unfold, but eventually joined in as well. Pro and Lazy decided to sit out the game as they were still worried about Okuda or weren't really interested in the game at the moment. Rio got a bottle and set it in the middle. Mischief and her both had giddy expressions on their faces. They were glad that there were multiple Nagisa's and Kayano's so that they had better chances to tease them.

Everyone was a bit tense, but Cheerful and Kurahashi had lightened the mood. From there the game was on. Nakamura had first spun the bottle and it landed on Kanzaki, in which Nakamura sighed but was still determined to teased the class idol and the baseball lover.

"Yukiko, Truth or Dare~," she asked the calm girl.

"Dare"

"Okay ..." she then looked to Sugino, "I dare you to tell Sugino how great of an baseball player he is with a flirtatious voice," she grinned at both the girl and the baseball player who was shaking nervously. Kanzaki froze for a second before she nodded slowly. She got up and went to Sugino who was sitting beside Inny. She then leaned into his ear and whispered very softly. She spoke quietly enough so only Sugino could hear. After a few seconds, Sugino's face was a red mess and was steaming. She then got up and smiled at Nakamura who scoffed as she wanted to hear what she said to Sugino.

After that there were multiple truths said and dares done. Mimura's face had to be drawn by Terasaka who was a lousy artist, Okano had to stand upside down for a minute, Fuwa was asked what was her least favorite manga, Sugino was asked what Kanzaki say to him but got too flustered to say so they moved on to the next one, Hazama was told to be peppy and supportive for five minutes, and Isogai was told to take off his shirt. There were also a few even more odd ones like Muramatsu was forced to eat cup of noodles to his despair of eating poor quality noodles, Sugaya was forced to draw something on Lazy's sleeping face while not getting caught, Seri was to make a 'funny' joke, and Sweety was told not to eat any sweets unless given to her for the next half hour. Surprisingly even with their large possibility, Nagisa's and Kayano's personalities were not picked often.

As the game progressed, the circle got smaller because most had gotten tired from the craziness while some stayed for a bit. It mostly consisted of Nagisa's and Kayano's personalities which was considered perfect for both Mischief and Nakamura. With the others gone and the circle smaller, the two had a better chance of spinning on a blunette or a greenette. Nakamura had spun the bottle, hoping that it would land on the person she wanted the most. The bottle had circled a few times until it slowed and stopped on a certain greenette, Playful. When she realized it pointed at herself, she was shaking in fear of what was about to come next.

"Playful-Chan~," the girl in question hesitatingly looked at the grinning blond, "Truth or Dare."

Playful didn't know what to do, as she was fighting herself in her mind whether to choose 'Truth' or 'Dare'. Although she is usually all fun and games and can hide her feelings pretty well, she was against choosing either. She knew Nakamura was up to something and it concerned her and a certain blunette, Maturity. She had hid her affection for him and Nagisa for so long, but her mask slips off sometimes when it involves being really close or alone with Nagisa. If she were to choose 'truth', Nakamura would ask something embarrassing like my feelings for Nagisa. On the other hand, her choosing 'dare' would lead her to do something embarrassing with Nagisa's personalities. She then made up her mind and shook off her imaginary blush.

"Umm ... I choose 'dare'," she said softly while looking down.

"Mmm what did you say Playful-chan~," Nakamura teased the girl once more.