Chapter 10: Another Actor

It was a chilly, moonlit night on the beach of Okinawa. On the dock or another floating chapel, there stood two small figures. It was almost time to commence the assassination for their dear teacher and they were just doing last minute preparations. Composure was going over the notes on Nagisa's notebook while Hatred was just standing as she waited for her moment. In such an awkward atmosphere, the two would probably make small talk, but they were too focused on their own problems to create such conversations.

As Composure was working, Hatred had given the boy a curious glance. The more she looked at him working himself to the bone to make sure preparations were complete, the more she wondered why he was doing all of this. What was his reason for joining her and Sadism in creating an assassination plot against Koro-Sensei. In fact, this whole operation was mainly created by Composure himself as he did all the last-minute planning and preparation. On the other end, she and Sadism just did what he told them to do. Although she didn't say it out loud, Hatred did appreciate the work Composure put in the project. She then remembered how the three came together to create the assassination plan.

Flashback to the start of the incident:

Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma were just exposed to the stone's energy and were split into their own five core personalities. Like little kids at a candy store, the personalities had dispersed from the scene of the crime. Others like Maturity, Seriousness, and Playfulness decided to stay near the class to explain the situation. Conversely, there were others who had gone to do their own business and others who were confused and just ran away. Unlike some, Hatred was arguing with her fellow Kayano's about killing Koro-Sensei.

"This is the perfect moment to kill him! There's five of us and one of HIM. WE can KILL that MURDERER," Hatred had told Kayano's other personalities. "Don't we all want to kill him for what he has done to Aguri? The PAIN he caused all us, right Dee-Dee-chan," she intensely questioned her depressed lookalike.

In contrast to her hot-headed behavior, Depression was a bit reluctant and unsure about the whole idea. "Don't get me wrong, Hatred-chan, I was really hurt, but ... Koro-Sensei and the others like Nagisa made Kayano better. Shouldn't we ask Koro-Sensei his story first," she responded warily as she was faced with a furious expression on Hatred's face. Cheerfulness saw her nervousness and tried to intervene before things got ugly.

"Let's all get along now. I know we're all angry and resentful towards Koro-Sensei, but we should learn his part of the story we don't know before we resort to killing him," Cheery stated towards her hating companion.

"Plus, I really don't feel the tentacles in my body," Playful added as she turned to Hatred, "I think you're the only one with tentacles, Hatred-chan." There was a frown on her face as she realized Hatred was the only one suffering from tentacles. As being Kayano's playfulness, she would be able to keep up a happy going facade if she had possessed the tentacles. To her guess, the tentacles probably transferred from Kayano's body to Hatred's body when she appeared in the outer world as she had the most hate and bloodlust for Koro-Sensei. All of the Kayano's personalities felt their neck if there were tentacles, but only Hatred had felt the sensation in her body.

"Fine ... I don't need you! You're all useless anyway! I'll just do the plan myself! Goodbye," she yelled towards them as she stomped away with overflowing bloodlust seeping through her body. The rest of the Kayano's were distraught, but Sweety shook the strange sensation and tried to call Hatred.

"Wait Hatred-chan," she hollered over to the girl, "Do you want the pudding that was in Kayano's pocket," she then raised the pudding cup in the air. At that moment, Hatred stopped in her tracks and slowly looked back at the group who was now smirking. The hateful personification had stomped back to Sweety who was holding a caramel pudding cup, the favorite flavor of pudding of Kayano. As she was about to grab it from the girl's hand, Sweety brought it closer to herself, avoiding Hatred's hand grab attempt. "Nope. We have to talk first, and then pudding," she told her look alike. In an instant, green tentacles sprouted in the air from behind Hatred's neck and were directed towards Sweety.